Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - d20 System (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Community Created 3.5 D&D data set.... (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=11584)

Dami May 4th, 2018 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MasterDwarf (Post 266220)
I can't seem to find the Monastic Training from the Ebberon Campaign Setting or the follow up, SoS. Can you please tell me if I haven't selected something? I have all the appropriate sources checked.

That feat isn't included in the Community Ebberon files. If you make it yourself, you could pass the file to Sendric to add to the Community Files.

Illyahr May 5th, 2018 02:29 AM

I'm working on the Eberron book at the moment. Should have it done soon and sent to Generic so it can be put in the next release

Hkon8 June 11th, 2018 01:24 AM

Would it be possible to add ur-priest from complete divine. If so that would be greatly aprectiated.

Sendric June 11th, 2018 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hkon8 (Post 267208)
Would it be possible to add ur-priest from complete divine. If so that would be greatly aprectiated.

It's already there. Added a couple of releases ago I think.

Hkon8 June 13th, 2018 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sendric (Post 267210)
It's already there. Added a couple of releases ago I think.

Might have to see if i need to update then.

Sendric June 14th, 2018 03:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hkon8 (Post 267237)
Might have to see if i need to update then.

Also make sure you have the source Book of Vile Darkness turned on.

Pirogoeth July 8th, 2018 02:31 PM

I hate to ask this, but if you have the time would you be willing to add in the Draconic Soulmelds from Dragon Magic? Thank you regardless, and I hope you have a wonderful day.

Sendric July 9th, 2018 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pirogoeth (Post 267793)
I hate to ask this, but if you have the time would you be willing to add in the Draconic Soulmelds from Dragon Magic? Thank you regardless, and I hope you have a wonderful day.

I'll see what I can do. Don't be afraid to ask for stuff. I don't know what people want if they don't ask!

CutterK August 10th, 2018 03:43 AM

Hey all

i have tried to import the latest file it comes up as an error anyone else having issues

CutterK August 10th, 2018 03:45 AM

Hey again.

also i am looking for any custom files for the monster manuals for 3.5 can some one point me in the right direction

CutterK August 10th, 2018 12:35 PM

im getting the following when loading any ideas why?

The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The following errors occurred:

File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 9) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wMaul') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 22) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wClawBrace') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 35) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wPanthClaw') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 49) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wTigerClaw') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 63) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wStumpKni') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 76) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wDagTriple') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 89) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wWardCestu') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 107) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wGnoPick') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 122) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wGauntBlad') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 135) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wSapara') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 148) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wSwdButter') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 162) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wTonfa') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 176) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wWarFan') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 189) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wChainDag') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 203) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wKhopesh') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 216) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wLngSwdMer') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 229) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wDuom') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 243) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wGrtSwdMer') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 256) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wGyrspike') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 273) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wMaceDbl') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 290) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wManti') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 304) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wScimDbl') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 321) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('w3SecStaff') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 335) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wFullblade') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 348) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wFukimiBar') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 364) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wSkiprockH') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 379) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wBola2Ball') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 393) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wCalcGnome') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 407) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wChakram') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 421) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wThrowIron') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 435) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wWhipMight') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 451) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wWhipDag') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 468) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wWhipDagM') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 484) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wGauntSprL') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 500) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wJavSpin') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 515) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wCrsGreatA') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 533) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wElfDblBow') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 552) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wHarpoon') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 567) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wOrcShotPu') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 581) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wArrowAlch') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 595) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wArrBlunt') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 611) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wArrowFlig') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 628) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wArrSignal') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 644) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wArThunder') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 659) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wBolTumble') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 672) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('mBark') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 683) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('mBondleaf') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 694) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('mBone') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 704) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('mCord') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'
File: AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user (line 714) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('mLeaScale') - found in 'AaEG - Armor, Weapons, and Gear.user', '3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user'

Sendric August 10th, 2018 05:20 PM

These errors are occurring because you haven't updated for several years. You will need to remove all user files then download the latest set again. If you have any homemade files be sure to save them somewhere first.

CutterK August 11th, 2018 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sendric (Post 269263)
These errors are occurring because you haven't updated for several years. You will need to remove all user files then download the latest set again. If you have any homemade files be sure to save them somewhere first.

Sorry for my lack of knowledge :)

but can you run me through where to delete the data files please?

Sendric August 11th, 2018 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CutterK (Post 269275)
Sorry for my lack of knowledge :)

but can you run me through where to delete the data files please?

No problem. Easiest way is to open up Hero Lab, then click on the following menu option:

Tools -> Explore Folders -> Game System Data Folder

Spyderbane August 11th, 2018 02:33 PM

is eldritch glaive still on the list for updates?
Also I like to request the dragonsplit weapon (monsters Manual iv). I did add it manually but only the 4x crit part (my rogue's coup de grace weapon)

CutterK August 11th, 2018 08:31 PM

Encounter builder

Big thanks to the team for the add one, great stuff.

was wondering though. some of the monsters dont seem to be in the encounter builder. i was looking for a basic Gnoll but there wasnt any. is there something im missing as far as the monster you can use in the encounter builder

Dami August 11th, 2018 10:01 PM

Most monsters have been added for the different 'Monster Manuals' - but not the "stock" files that are loaded by the Encounter Builder. That's still a work in progress.
You can add a basic gnoll by creating a Hero and selecting Gnoll as race, but then you'll have to assign a feat and equipment, etc.

CutterK August 11th, 2018 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dami (Post 269315)
Most monsters have been added for the different 'Monster Manuals' - but not the "stock" files that are loaded by the Encounter Builder. That's still a work in progress.
You can add a basic gnoll by creating a Hero and selecting Gnoll as race, but then you'll have to assign a feat and equipment, etc.

Cool thanks

Sendric August 13th, 2018 05:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spyderbane (Post 269309)
is eldritch glaive still on the list for updates?
Also I like to request the dragonsplit weapon (monsters Manual iv). I did add it manually but only the 4x crit part (my rogue's coup de grace weapon)

Yes. I'll bump up the priority and add the dragonsplit weapon to the list.

Sendric August 13th, 2018 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CutterK (Post 269313)
Big thanks to the team for the add one, great stuff.

was wondering though. some of the monsters dont seem to be in the encounter builder. i was looking for a basic Gnoll but there wasnt any. is there something im missing as far as the monster you can use in the encounter builder

CutterK,

The project to add monsters to the encounter builder got sidelined for another project that has taken longer than expected. I was able to get some done, and these are available in a separate download which you can learn about here:

http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=53072

Gnoll isn't one of the races added at this time, but I hope to get back to this project soon.

Aelar September 7th, 2018 01:37 PM

I can find the Lawful_G patch in the latest updates page after I add the source. I don't receive any error messages and Hero Lab says that it will update after I restart it. After I restart Hero Lab the patch is not on the latest updates page, but the url is still in the choose update source page.

Dami September 11th, 2018 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aelar (Post 270269)
I can find the Lawful_G patch in the latest updates page after I add the source. I don't receive any error messages and Hero Lab says that it will update after I restart it. After I restart Hero Lab the patch is not on the latest updates page, but the url is still in the choose update source page.

Have you got the right update source? You should be downloading "d20 Community Set" (last one was v1.2, Apr 2018), not Lawful_G.

Sendric September 11th, 2018 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dami (Post 270381)
Have you got the right update source? You should be downloading "d20 Community Set" (last one was v1.2, Apr 2018), not Lawful_G.

The correct source is found in the first post of this thread.

Also, HL shouldn't need to reboot after downloading and installing a third party source. Is it possible you received an HL update, and mistakenly thought you had downloaded the community set?

Ashvar September 27th, 2018 03:45 AM

Hello,

are there any plans to add the platinum knight class from page 133. in the Draconomicon?
I´ve tried it myself, but well......aint that easy without any experience.

Sendric September 27th, 2018 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashvar (Post 270948)
Hello,

are there any plans to add the platinum knight class from page 133. in the Draconomicon?
I´ve tried it myself, but well......aint that easy without any experience.

The plan is to add everything eventually. I'll add this to the list of requests.

Ashvar September 27th, 2018 01:25 PM

Thanks in advance.

Sendric February 8th, 2019 03:52 AM

Release 1.24 - Feb 8th, 2019

Enhancements & Changes
  • 3.5 - Dragon Magic: Obsoleted old spells. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Drow of the Underdark: Obsoleted old spells. Added missing spells. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Players Handbook 2: Obsoleted old spells.(Sendric)
  • Eberron - Campaign Setting: Shifter race now uses a feat to select shifter trait. This change improves visibility to user who needs to select a trait, and reduces clutter in the adjustment selection menu. (Sendric)
  • Eberron - Campaign Setting: Obsoleted old spells. Added missing spells. Updated domains.(Sendric)
  • FR - Campaign Setting: Obsoleted old spells. Updated source information for spells and domains from Spell Compendium to include this source. (Sendric)
  • FR - Lords of Darkness: Obsoleted old spells. Updated source information for spells that appear in other sources. Added missing spells. (Sendric)
  • FR - Magic of Faerun: Obsoleted old spells. Updated source information for spells that appear in other sources. Added missing spells. (Sendric)

Bug Fixes
  • 3.5 - Complete Adventurer: Devoted Tracker now adds Paladin levels to Wild Empathy. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Dragon Magic: Draconic Invocations variant class now properly reduces number of Auras known. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Dungeonscape: The Factotum's Brains over Brawn no longer applies before 3rd level. (thaledison)
  • 3.5 - Magic of Incarnum: Manticore Belt now correctly applies additional bonuses when extra essentia is added through the Totem Chakra Bind special. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Magic of Incarnum: Shape Souldmeld now correctly increases chosen class's number of available custom abilities to avoid an error message appearing. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Magic of Incarnum: Several Soulmelds were popping a minor error when essentia was added. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Magic of Incarnum: Incarnate Soulmelds that allow saving throws now use correct ability score bonus. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Monster Manual 1: Aasimars no longer have skills that are always class skills. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Players Handbook 2: Two-Weapon Rend now correctly validates with Rangers who take two-weapon combat and wear light or no armor. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Tome of Battle: Bloodclaw Master now properly adds uses/day and rounds/use to Shifter race ability. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Tome of Battle: Bloodclaw Master - Claws of the Beast now allows you to use your full Strength bonus with off-hand attacks when using two Tiger Claw weapons or daggers. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Tome of Magic: Advancing Shadowcaster caster level through PrC now properly increases available number of Mysteries and Fundamentals. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Tome of Magic: Shadow Familiar feat now improves familiar when taking other arcane classes. (Sendric)
  • Custom - Core Bug Fixes: Stone of Good Luck now provides bonuses. (Sendric)
  • Custom - Dragon Magazine: Hinder and Theurgic Specialist no longer pop error messages under certain situations. (Sendric)
  • Custom - New Natural Weapons: Spikes no longer pops an error message when bootstrapped. (Sendric)
  • Custom - SRD Domains: Liberation domain was missing spells. (Sendric)
  • DL - Campaign Setting: Noble's bonus skill selection now properly applies class skill tag. (Sendric)
  • FR - Unapproachable East: Star Elf now receives +2 Cha instead of Dex (Sendric)
  • L5R - Rokugan Campaign Setting: The feat Ishiken-do now assigns ShugnVoid to shugenja secondary spells instead of primary. (Sendric)
  • L5R - Rokugan Campaign Setting: Craft Tsangusuri now has the correct feat pre-req. (Sendric)

Data File Authoring
  • 3.5 - Complete Arcane: Added Clouting and Skillful weapon properties. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Draconomicon: Added Platinum Knight PrC. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Dragon Magic: Added Warlock Invocations and Draconic Souldmelds (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Frostburn: Added Disciple of Thrym PrC. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Monster Manual 4: Added Dragonsplit Weapon (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Spell Compendium: Implemented the Thunderlance spell as a weapon. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Stormwrack: Added Stormcaster PrC. (Sendric)
  • Custom - Online Content: Added Font of Inspiration and Godsblood Spelltheft feats and Swiftblade PrC. (Sendric)
  • Eberron - Campaign Setting: Added PrC's, deities, feats, languages and magic items. (Illyahr)
  • FR - Players Guide to Faerun: Added Divine Disciple PrC. (Dark_Soul)

New Files Added
  • L5R - Magic of Rokugan: Added all content. (Illyahr)

Grumpicus February 15th, 2019 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sendric (Post 206622)
For now, you can just email it to me (sendric [at] gmail [dot] com). If you want to become a regular contributor I'll set you up with dropbox. Some day I may get github up and running, but that will probably be a while.

Checking to see if the github ever got set up. I'd definitely submit some PRs if so. If not, is emailing the address above still the best way to help?

Sendric February 16th, 2019 05:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grumpicus (Post 275867)
Checking to see if the github ever got set up. I'd definitely submit some PRs if so. If not, is emailing the address above still the best way to help?

Yes, go ahead and email me any contributions you have. Always much appreciated.

cshadow133 February 25th, 2019 11:07 AM

Is there any work on getting the spells from Cityscape into the community Data Set?

Sendric February 25th, 2019 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cshadow133 (Post 276153)
Is there any work on getting the spells from Cityscape into the community Data Set?

I'll add them to the list and get those in for the next release.

SqueakyPhin March 22nd, 2019 09:53 PM

If at all possible, I would absolutely love to see Path of Faith added -- or at least, the Faith Guardian class. I absolutely adore the idea of being a quasi-ranged healer, and I'd love even more to be able to track my progression in Hero Lab.

Sendric March 28th, 2019 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SqueakyPhin (Post 277142)
If at all possible, I would absolutely love to see Path of Faith added -- or at least, the Faith Guardian class. I absolutely adore the idea of being a quasi-ranged healer, and I'd love even more to be able to track my progression in Hero Lab.

That's Third Party, right? I don't have that sourcebook right now, but I can look into it.

SqueakyPhin April 1st, 2019 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sendric (Post 277440)
That's Third Party, right? I don't have that sourcebook right now, but I can look into it.

Yeah, it's a book that was published by Fantasy Flight Games.

Grummore April 3rd, 2019 08:12 AM

Hi!

I do not find the Expanded Psionic Handbook in your list. Does it exist?

Thanks!

Dami April 3rd, 2019 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grummore (Post 277642)
Hi!

I do not find the Expanded Psionic Handbook in your list. Does it exist?

Thanks!

Yes. Both "Complete Psionics" and The "Expanded Psionic Handbook" are part of the Community Files. For some reason, the EPsH isn't appearing under the sources in Hero Config - maybe they got built into "SRD Psionic". Sendric should know this, I hope!

Sendric April 4th, 2019 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dami (Post 277675)
Yes. Both "Complete Psionics" and The "Expanded Psionic Handbook" are part of the Community Files. For some reason, the EPsH isn't appearing under the sources in Hero Config - maybe they got built into "SRD Psionic". Sendric should know this, I hope!

Correct, Dami! EPsH is part of core and is tagged to the SRD Psionics source. Anything additional provided by the community from that book is also tagged to that source as it didn't make sense to create a new one.

Grummore April 4th, 2019 09:55 AM

Actually, I can build any type of Psion (Egoist, telepath, etc), but I cannot find the psionic items when I want to add this kind of object to my NPC or PC characters.

Is it that the EPsH is not 100% included already?

Dami April 4th, 2019 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grummore (Post 277686)
Actually, I can build any type of Psion (Egoist, telepath, etc), but I cannot find the psionic items when I want to add this kind of object to my NPC or PC characters.

Is it that the EPsH is not 100% included already?

Not all of the items have been coded. I can see Weapon Powers, and most (if not all) of the misc items are there. Dorjes, Psicrystals and power stones do not appear to have been done. (Many of these exist under the source "Magic Item Compendium".)

Grummore April 9th, 2019 05:02 AM

I know peoples told me the Expanded PH was partially included in the d20 Psionic data, but I cannot find the Thri-Kreen race. Is it a bug?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sendric (Post 209096)
Release 1.15 - May 18, 2015

Bug Fixes
  • 3.5 - Expanded Psionics Handbook: Ability score adjustments don't match creature as character entry for Thri-Kreen