Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Hero Lab Discussion (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   So now that Pathfinder 2.0 IS a thing, what now? (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=60312)

LazarX March 6th, 2018 03:13 PM

So now that Pathfinder 2.0 IS a thing, what now?
 
Big thing for me since Herolab Online is a non starter for custom content, will we see support for 2.0 in Classic?

Toblakai March 6th, 2018 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LazarX (Post 263927)
Big thing for me since Herolab Online is a non starter for custom content, will we see support for 2.0 in Classic?

Wonder if it will be HLO like Starfinder?

ShadowChemosh March 6th, 2018 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toblakai (Post 263928)
Wonder if it will be HLO like Starfinder?

I would 100% bet that Pathfinder 2 is going to only be in HLO.

Ian March 6th, 2018 05:31 PM

We don't have official word for PF2 yet, but you'll see it when we do.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LazarX (Post 263927)
Big thing for me since Herolab Online is a non starter for custom content

One thing I want to add here is that while we don't support user content in HLO yet, we absolutely do have plans for it. We web monkeys are as eager to get there as the users, since then we'll get to show off how clever we've been in setting up how the UI works in general. :D

ShadowChemosh March 6th, 2018 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ian (Post 263939)
monkeys are as eager to get there as the users, since then we'll get to show off how clever we've been in setting up how the UI works in general. :D

But what about us old folks who like to program using a Text Editor? Don't need no fancy IDE or Web GUI to program! :D ;)

LazarX March 8th, 2018 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ian (Post 263939)
We don't have official word for PF2 yet, but you'll see it when we do.



One thing I want to add here is that while we don't support user content in HLO yet, we absolutely do have plans for it. We web monkeys are as eager to get there as the users, since then we'll get to show off how clever we've been in setting up how the UI works in general. :D

I'm glad you're acknowledging it, because I don't think you folks know how much the work by Shadow Chemosh and the community contribute to the utility that Herolab brings to gaming.

Lord Magus March 11th, 2018 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LazarX (Post 264048)
I'm glad you're acknowledging it, because I don't think you folks know how much the work by Shadow Chemosh and the community contribute to the utility that Herolab brings to gaming.

While I think it's worthwhile to remind them of those facts every so often... I think they know. Colen & Mathias are still regularly helping with issues with the Community Files, and Aaron was the main contributor and curator of the d20 Community Files before being hired.

ShadowChemosh March 11th, 2018 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Magus (Post 264203)
While I think it's worthwhile to remind them of those facts every so often... I think they know. Colen & Mathias are still regularly helping with issues with the Community Files, and Aaron was the main contributor and curator of the d20 Community Files before being hired.

I have actually been in direct contact with Colen and Rob in regards to the community Starfinder/HLO stuff. Just confirming its important and on the radar and I make sure to let them know I am waiting (players waiting and community waiting) desperately for this! :D

Personally I feel its more important than monsters, ships and GM features actually. But hey that's me! :)

quistar August 5th, 2018 12:01 PM

Just my two cents...

I prefer Hero Lab as a stand-alone program so I can use it without having to rely on an internet connection. If I lose that, I can't use the program. Also saves on bandwidth. Just something to think about.

Andrew <:-{}

Triskavanski August 26th, 2018 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quistar (Post 268922)
Just my two cents...

I prefer Hero Lab as a stand-alone program so I can use it without having to rely on an internet connection. If I lose that, I can't use the program. Also saves on bandwidth. Just something to think about.

Andrew <:-{}

Pretty much the same here too. I usually make a character on my main PC, transfer over to my laptop and go with it there. If I don't have an internet connection it doesn't matter.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
wolflair.com copyright 1998-2016 Lone Wolf Development, Inc. View our Privacy Policy here.