Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed. (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Bug Reports] Orc & Goblins (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=12744)

LSDJester67 February 28th, 2015 10:17 PM

Hi there, first time posting here.

I noticed that when you make a unit of Savage Orc Big-Un's that you never get the option to select a magic banner. It works for all the other units that can take the upgrade, just not the regular Savages. Thanks!

EdSteiner March 3rd, 2015 03:27 PM

Because on current armybook O&G page 104 they do not get an option to upgrade to a magic banner.

DragonCrafter April 29th, 2015 10:06 AM

Formations - Missing 1 Giant in Beast Waaagh!

First, love the formations option, and love that the End Times battlescroll formations have been added! Especially helpful with the units from other army books.

The Beast Waaagh is missing the giant! (also missing in Ogre Kingdoms if this is a different copy.)

One subtle point - should we allow removing units in formations? The basis for allowing removal is looking at scenario rules with formations. For example, Archaon Book II page 58 states: "The Daemons of Chaos army must include the following units if the models needed to represent them are available. * The Army of Blight"

GW repeats this in each scenario, being kind enough to not disqualify an army if you don't have an unlimited hobby budget to afford every unit! Perhaps allow the removal but add a warning message "A formation is incomplete"?

EdSteiner April 29th, 2015 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonCrafter (Post 207960)
First, love the formations option, and love that the End Times battlescroll formations have been added! Especially helpful with the units from other army books.

The Beast Waaagh is missing the giant! (also missing in Ogre Kingdoms if this is a different copy.)

One subtle point - should we allow removing units in formations? The basis for allowing removal is looking at scenario rules with formations. For example, Archaon Book II page 58 states: "The Daemons of Chaos army must include the following units if the models needed to represent them are available. * The Army of Blight"

GW repeats this in each scenario, being kind enough to not disqualify an army if you don't have an unlimited hobby budget to afford every unit! Perhaps allow the removal but add a warning message "A formation is incomplete"?

Noted on giant as fixed for 2.93.

As for removal of units..... Hmm... Will look at some code concepts, but your idea of a warning seems to be the direction that I would most likely go.

Jeff August 26th, 2015 07:09 PM

forgeworld models

Hello, don't mean to be a bother, but I still do not see forgeworld models listed for orcs and goblins. Would really like to see these in here as it is a pain to calculate my list without them and add them in mentally and have printouts specific for those models. There was indication these were coming at the end of 2013 if I recall correctly.
Thanks.

Yobtar August 27th, 2015 11:01 AM

see below

Yobtar August 27th, 2015 11:02 AM

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k6...psywh5yhb9.jpg

MightyQuinn June 17th, 2016 02:13 PM

Trolls.

Nevermind, I thought I had updated army book, seems I have 7th

Sooty July 17th, 2017 04:19 PM

6th Edition Orc and Goblin Magic items are 7th ed

Old Warhammer

Orc and Goblin:
1. All Magic Items are incorrect for 6th Edition. The list selection is actually from 7th, I tried to attach copies of the 6th list but It wouldn't have it.
2. Night Goblin Great Shaman LD should be 6, not 7

dabigboss February 28th, 2019 05:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sooty (Post 252826)
Old Warhammer

Orc and Goblin:
1. All Magic Items are incorrect for 6th Edition. The list selection is actually from 7th, I tried to attach copies of the 6th list but It wouldn't have it.
2. Night Goblin Great Shaman LD should be 6, not 7

Gday Sooty
mate did you find a fix for this?