Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed. (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Edit Special Rules (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=53095)

Dermorat June 4th, 2015 04:28 AM

Edit Special Rules

Hi There,

perhaps anyone can help me. I want to edit the Special rules footnotes e.g. "frenzy" or "always strike first" (Warhammer Fantasy). My Intention is to translate the footnotes from english to german language. Can anyone help me how to make this? I looked in ABCreator and opened the data file and cannot find the correct Point to edit the Footnotes.

Greetings and thanks for the Help

Dermorat

Sorry for bad english :rolleyes:

EdSteiner June 4th, 2015 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dermorat (Post 210234)
Hi There,

perhaps anyone can help me. I want to edit the Special rules footnotes e.g. "frenzy" or "always strike first" (Warhammer Fantasy). My Intention is to translate the footnotes from english to german language. Can anyone help me how to make this? I looked in ABCreator and opened the data file and cannot find the correct Point to edit the Footnotes.

Greetings and thanks for the Help

Dermorat

Sorry for bad english :rolleyes:

If this is for Warhammer Fantasy 8th those rules can be found under the option tab in genericstuff.dat

Dermorat June 5th, 2015 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EdSteiner (Post 210262)
If this is for Warhammer Fantasy 8th those rules can be found under the option tab in genericstuff.dat

Hey, big thanks! Yeah, there it is! :)

Greetings!

Dermorat June 8th, 2015 01:50 AM

Im now at work in Translation from english to german. The Special Rules are now at nearly 60 % in Translation. Lot of work here......

EdSteiner June 8th, 2015 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dermorat (Post 210408)
Im now at work in Translation from english to german. The Special Rules are now at nearly 60 % in Translation. Lot of work here......

You should post in Wf8 dataset as this forum is for Army builder related issues not dataset ones.

liz June 9th, 2015 08:27 AM

FYI - I moved this thread so that it would be in a more appropriate forum.

EdSteiner June 9th, 2015 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liz (Post 210462)
FYI - I moved this thread so that it would be in a more appropriate forum.

Ty Liz

Dermorat June 10th, 2015 05:23 AM

Thanks

Dermorat June 11th, 2015 04:02 AM

My first Version of genericstuff.dat translated in german is ready for testing. I will test it as soon as possible.

Dermorat June 11th, 2015 11:11 PM

My Question to the Lone Wolf Team. Is it ok to translate the Datafiles in German and share it to the community at the Forum?

I´m now ready with the "genericstuff.dat". My next Project is the Data File for Warriors of Chaos, Darkelves, Highelves and Tomb Kings. Everything for the 8th Edition of Warhammer Fantasy.