Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   10lbs extra encumbrance (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=53684)

PJackson August 25th, 2015 01:13 PM

10lbs extra encumbrance

Hello, this is my first post here.

I have just got Hero Lan and have inputted my latest pathfinder character.
He is basically a rogue and I want him to be lightly encumbered.
But the encumbrance is shown as 10lb more than I expect.
Even when I drop all weapons armour, magic and gear to the ground he is shown as carrying 10lb.

Where might this 10lb be coming from?

JustinThomason August 25th, 2015 02:18 PM

My first guess would be coins. Those have tripped me up in the past.

charlieluce August 25th, 2015 03:08 PM

There's a couple of things you can do, depending on what your DM allows. If it's informal enough, there's an Optional Rule you can check under Configure Hero for "No coin weight". If not, you can buy a Custom Valuable in the Gear tab to represent a more portable form of wealth appropriate to your campaign.

Togainu August 25th, 2015 03:34 PM

Well the best bet is currently what Justin is saying being the coin weight. That being said if you want an answer for 100% certainty where it is coming from we would need to see your characters file. Could you upload your .por file so we can look at it?

While charlie's solution does work for a coin weight issue. It entirely depends on if the DM allows for either of those two options (and the weight of the valuable).

PJackson August 26th, 2015 12:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
It is not the coins. They weigh 12lb and I made sure to drop them. I think creating a container called "Bank of Adbadar" might be the long term way to go for them.

I will try to upload the file

Aaron August 26th, 2015 01:36 AM

It's your 20 sling bullets. They are the only thing you haven't dropped, and each bullet weighs half a pound.

psych777 August 26th, 2015 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaron (Post 214634)
It's your 20 sling bullets. They are the only thing you haven't dropped, and each bullet weighs half a pound.

thats one hell of a sling!

PJackson August 26th, 2015 04:24 AM

Thanks for finding that.

Alarian August 26th, 2015 07:59 AM

Man those are some serious bullets. I've always envisioned sling bullets to be like musket ball sized, not baseball sized.

ShadowChemosh August 26th, 2015 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alarian (Post 214642)
Man those are some serious bullets. I've always envisioned sling bullets to be like musket ball sized, not baseball sized.

Sling bullets are not like modern bullets. Baseball would be more correct. The sling can't get the bullet that fast so it needs "mass" of weight instead.