Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Realm Works Discussion (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Support emails and bug reports (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=60648)

Grey Mage May 9th, 2018 02:34 PM

Support emails and bug reports

Just wondering if something is going on with the support emails and automatic confirmation email when submitting a bug report...

Put in a bug report and never received either an automatic confirmation or a response from support.

Emailed support directly 3 times and never received any response.

Never seen either of those happen before so I was wondering if something is going on with support?

Thanks

Jujutsuka May 9th, 2018 05:20 PM

No, nothing. Nothing is going on with them. Nothing at all.

Rone May 10th, 2018 04:25 AM

Hey there,

Could you please share the case number(s) you say did not receive a reply? Although Ryan and I cannot solve every case ourselves and must then pass certain cases onto the dev team, you'll always receive a response from us whereby we explain that process.

I see only one new, unanswered case this morning in Realm Works.

I just want to make sure we're receiving your bug reports.

Thanks!

Grey Mage May 10th, 2018 11:19 AM

Rone, I never received the confirmation email with a case number... hence the reason for me emailing support three times (again with no answer). Which is why I posted here on the forums wondering if anyone else was having issues.

Would you like me to open another bug report?

Rone May 10th, 2018 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grey Mage (Post 266343)
Rone, I never received the confirmation email with a case number... hence the reason for me emailing support three times (again with no answer). Which is why I posted here on the forums wondering if anyone else was having issues.

Would you like me to open another bug report?

Yes, please do!

kbs666 May 10th, 2018 01:01 PM

Just so you know over the past year I've submitted at least a dozen bug reports and gotten no reply from you guys. Many other people have posted about this here on the forum as well.

Acenoid May 10th, 2018 01:01 PM

I posted bugs and usually received at least some feedback, so I'm pretty sure that my reports have been looked at (or into) :D

ShadowChemosh May 10th, 2018 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kbs666 (Post 266349)
Just so you know over the past year I've submitted at least a dozen bug reports and gotten no reply from you guys. Many other people have posted about this here on the forum as well.

Yep same here. I got the automated reply but that was all. Year ago I just stopped sending in bug reports.

Grey Mage May 10th, 2018 03:32 PM

Rone,

Just send in a new bug report (1632 hours PST) with the issue.

Grey Mage May 10th, 2018 04:22 PM

Almost an hour later and no automated response...