Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Warmachine & Hordes (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Problem with new MK II (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=9733)

JackOfShadows February 2nd, 2010 02:42 PM

Problem with new MK II

Hi Folks,

Trying to use the new MkII data set but it seems to charge the old MKI costs for Warcasters. Am I missing something or is this busted?

JoS.

thebutcher February 3rd, 2010 09:12 AM

Which warcaster?

JackOfShadows February 3rd, 2010 10:51 AM

For Me,

It was Sorcha.

JoS.

thebutcher February 3rd, 2010 05:10 PM

It's working fine when I add her. She's 0 cost and adds 5 'Jack points to the army.

Just make sure the rules have MK II selected under the "Mark" category. Should be fine.

Butcher

JackOfShadows February 3rd, 2010 08:04 PM

OK,

Looked closer and it's not Sorcha but rather the War Dog. When you add it the cost is 18 instead of 1.

JoS.

thebutcher February 5th, 2010 01:17 PM

Ah! Didn't catch the War Dog. I'll take a look at it this weekend. The Pirates of the Broken Coast book is finished! I'm hoping to get the Legends book contents finished up this weekend.

Cheers!
The Butcher

redfinnegas March 3rd, 2010 01:29 AM

Just recently downloaded AB and was looking around the forums and FAQ, but did not see a reference to the following questions. Apologies if this has been addressed elsewhere. I was wondering about the Mk II list point levels. They show up as Mk I points, as in 500, 1000, etc. and when I add a warcaster or warjack, although the model points seem to be correct for Mk II, they are subtracted from the old Mk I points. Am I not doing something correctly? Also, are there any plans to include Tiered theme lists as books are released? Thanks.

general jigger March 3rd, 2010 05:17 PM

Perhaps I'm missing something but I can't seem to add any more than 1 warjack to my Cryx army. :(

Am I missing something?

thebutcher March 11th, 2010 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redfinnegas (Post 36413)
Just recently downloaded AB and was looking around the forums and FAQ, but did not see a reference to the following questions. Apologies if this has been addressed elsewhere. I was wondering about the Mk II list point levels. They show up as Mk I points, as in 500, 1000, etc. and when I add a warcaster or warjack, although the model points seem to be correct for Mk II, they are subtracted from the old Mk I points. Am I not doing something correctly? Also, are there any plans to include Tiered theme lists as books are released? Thanks.

Those points are in Army Builder itself. You will have to change the points for the level you want to play. The new point system in Warmachine is way off the normal now, so...

The Butcher

thebutcher March 11th, 2010 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by general jigger (Post 36441)
Perhaps I'm missing something but I can't seem to add any more than 1 warjack to my Cryx army. :(

Am I missing something?

Heh, fixed this in the latest update...should be tonight! ( 3/11 )

Cheers!