Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Shadowrun (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   SR 5th ed. SR5 Bundle #4..what happens now? (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=62569)

Mara May 15th, 2019 05:57 PM

SR5 Bundle #4..what happens now?

I had bought Bundle #4 just a couple weeks before the announcement of SR6. Since this means the Better than Bad and PDF 5th Edition of No Future are the last 5th Edition products, first, are these going to be completed before 6th? And are these both going to be in the bundle? Or is there going to be some sort of credit applied towards people who bought the bundle towards 6th Edition data packages as books come out there? Or did we just buy a 1 book "Bundle"?

Mathias May 16th, 2019 07:44 AM

Better than Bad and No Future are still on our schedule, and have not been dropped.

Shaman964 May 16th, 2019 05:45 PM

Good I was just coming on to ask about No Future. While it was released for 5e as a pdf, they are releasing it in print revamping it for 6th which is too bad as I would have loved a hard copy.

I presume the remaining ebooks are part of that list as well for completion.

Either way, I am looking forward to the rest of the releases for 5e and being able to buy the products from Lone Wolf.

Shaman964 August 3rd, 2019 10:48 AM

I presume No Future will be coded for both 5e and 6e since the original pdf was in 5e and the print copy was revamped now for 6e. It would have been nice had the book been dual stat'd but hey such is life.

Any word on when the next release is for 5e?

LeoDeQuirm August 14th, 2019 07:28 AM

I'm also highly looking forward to the bundle being updated, particularly with all the awesome tricks and gear added by Better than Bad

Ech0 September 23rd, 2019 05:01 AM

My crew is also eagerly awaiting the release of the new content - they'd like to update their armor and buy some Greyware soon.

Any news if it'll happen before xmas?

Shaman964 November 12th, 2019 12:07 PM

Any updates on a possible release date for the remaining material?

Shaman964 November 30th, 2019 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mathias (Post 278916)
Better than Bad and No Future are still on our schedule, and have not been dropped.

Now that SR6 is out, any word on whether some if not the rest of SR5 may be out before Christmas?

LeoDeQuirm December 27th, 2019 12:36 AM

Update status

I'm just bumping this thread again to ask about the progress on these data files. Given that it's been 7 months since this thread started, I've started to get more and more worried about it. :(

Evil Aardvark January 15th, 2020 03:27 PM

I suspect we're seeing a repeat of the SR4 end-of-line experience: "we intend to do these, we intend to do these, we intend to do these, we're not going to do these".