Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Realm Works Discussion (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Status (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=11994)

Bidmaron December 22nd, 2010 08:58 PM

Status

I am acutely interested in this project. Any update on where you are on it or when the beta will start?

Monkey God January 5th, 2011 02:14 PM

indeed

I too am interested in hearing about some progress.

Guiltl3ss January 5th, 2011 02:46 PM

I am very interested as well!

Colen January 6th, 2011 02:38 PM

Sorry for the lack of updates on this - we'll be posting a "2010 wrapup / 2011 forecast" message in a few weeks time which will address your Realm Works status questions. :)

chiefweasel June 27th, 2011 05:53 AM

Any update on the release date? My hope is that since it was out at PiazoCon it will be available for Gen Con.

rob June 27th, 2011 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefweasel (Post 57815)
Any update on the release date? My hope is that since it was out at PiazoCon it will be available for Gen Con.

I'm not sure where you got your information. Realm Works was *not* out at PaizoCon, nor was it even shown in any preliminary state at PaizoCon. However, we *did* show off the native Mac version of Hero Lab in a pre-Beta state, so that's probably where the confusion came from.

Realm Works will be unveiled publicly for the very first time at GenCon. However, this will be a PREVIEW only. Our plans are to begin Beta testing later this year and have it actually released only Beta testing completes.

chiefweasel June 27th, 2011 02:26 PM

Ah, sorry about that. But I am also interested in the Mac version.

Well at Gen Con i'll be by several times, so at some point i'll try to get a demo. Thanks.

Shadowchaser July 4th, 2011 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rob (Post 57828)
I'm not sure where you got your information. Realm Works was *not* out at PaizoCon, nor was it even shown in any preliminary state at PaizoCon. However, we *did* show off the native Mac version of Hero Lab in a pre-Beta state, so that's probably where the confusion came from.

Realm Works will be unveiled publicly for the very first time at GenCon. However, this will be a PREVIEW only. Our plans are to begin Beta testing later this year and have it actually released only Beta testing completes.

Looking forward to Gen con!

Kendall-DM July 20th, 2011 01:32 PM

Anyone that goes to GenCon (not I, unfortunately), could you post your take on the product preview? I'd like to have some idea of its functionality (within the allowed preview of course).

chiefweasel July 21st, 2011 04:21 AM

I can do that. I am hoping to attend the seminar on it, which i beleive is friday late afternoon. If I dont make it to the seminar i'll make sure to spend a little time at the LW booth beofre or after the exhibit hall closes to get a good look at it. Maybe I can even get some pictures on it, i'll see.

For anyone going to Gen Con just stop by the Cheese Weasel booth and say hi, i'll be there.