Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Hero Lab Online Discussion (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   HLO Improvements Wishlist (Character mgmt, Inventory, Dice) (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=64241)

WatersLethe June 3rd, 2021 04:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep (Post 294374)
With the ease of retraining in PF2 it would be really nice to have a record / log of what level various feats were taken at (same for skill increases on new skills).

Absolutely. It's also basically a necessity for bonus feats and proficiencies granted by the GM as a special reward.

Smogg June 3rd, 2021 10:35 AM

Shadowrun 6th:
- Option to set edge for Grunts or at the very least let it equal their professional rating.
- Support for the rules for "Grunt Groups" handling the bonus attack rating and dice based on number of grunts in the group.
- Mages need to be able to manage summoned spirits.
- Everything from Firering Squad
- With the lack of critters please make it possible to build a custom critter from scratch.
- Would be nice to have a Loot box in the campaign where both GM (NPCs) and Players could Drop and Pick up items.
- Option to rename equipment
- Temp/Perm adjustment for Attack/Defence Ratings (not tied to equipment).
- Generally just some Shadowrun improvements to show that you are still committet... if that is the case of course ...

Thrawn82 June 24th, 2021 08:14 AM

Well it's been several updates. Just voicing the desire again for

A: all the afflictions from all the bestiaries and such that are already available for sale.

and barring that since that seems like a LOT Of work (there are dozens upon dozens missing)

B: The ability to add a custom affliction to a character.

Thrawn82 June 24th, 2021 08:14 AM

Well it's been several updates. Just voicing the desire again for

A: all the afflictions from all the bestiaries and such that are already available for sale.

and barring that since that seems like a LOT Of work (there are dozens upon dozens missing)

B: The ability to add a custom affliction to a character.

chava August 26th, 2021 12:54 AM

I'd really like a print to .txt file (npc style stat block) like exists with the desktop version for PF2e.

Mathias August 26th, 2021 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chava (Post 296376)
I'd really like a print to .txt file (npc style stat block) like exists with the desktop version for PF2e.

We currently have "Generate Statblock" in the gear menu at the top right. What capabilities are you asking to have added to this? Or what should be improved about it?

Invelios September 1st, 2021 05:15 PM

The store is still down?

kahn265 January 23rd, 2022 07:05 AM

Ability to add custom classes/races as in Herolab Classic

As a GM I want to add 3rd party classes/ species/ themes/ archetypes to my Starfinder/Pathfinder games in HLO so that I can use products released under the OGL for my games.

As a GM I want to add custom magic/tech items to my games so that I can tell the story I want to tell.

As a OGL provider, I want to provide herolab support for my creations so that my products can be used in people's games and thereby make the market more dynamic.

(Feature requests as User Stories for your scrum teams)

Kalendar March 1st, 2022 11:49 PM

So my HLO Wishlist item is for you to use an ideation tool (eg. Aha!) that lets us easily browse suggestions/Wishlist items and upvote the ones we like. This should also help you to rank requests by popularity when deciding what to work on.

lady2beetle March 19th, 2022 09:35 AM

Copy Campaign

Good afternoon!

I'm running PF2's Abomination Vaults and we're using HLOs Campaign Theatre. I'm actually planning to run the campaign for another group and I'd love the option to copy or duplication my campaign in the campaign theatre so that I don't have to enter in all the scenes again.