Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Realm Works Discussion (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Realm Works Content Submission Guidelines (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=57643)

Farling March 30th, 2019 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rone (Post 277534)
From where are you linking, flyteach?

Are you referring to this link on wolflair.com:

https://sales.lonewolfdevel.com/Products/RW-Content

I think he wants the link in the first post of this thread to be updated :-)

Rone March 30th, 2019 02:59 PM

Well that makes perfect sense. ;) Thanks, Farling. We'll fix that ASAP.

flyteach April 2nd, 2019 05:02 AM

Rone,
Yes, thanks to Farling, as I certainly wasn't clear. Hope it gets fixed soon as I have content I'd like to publish.
Flyteach

ruhar April 6th, 2019 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flyteach (Post 277532)
Hmmmm, now that the content market is available, can the sticky link be updated/corrected? It leads to a 404 error.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BJ (Post 243603)
In case you missed it in our latest news post, the content submission guidelines are available now! These guidelines apply to both publishers and community content.

Have fun creating!

As flyteach pointed out, this post from BJ, the first post of this topic, the Content Submission Guidelines link is broken. LWD, I suspect you're creating a new internet look but you're causing a lot of broken links, a real frustration when it's a link you often use.

Any chance this link can get fixed sooner than ASAP? I'm working with a company who has a lot of content for the CM and I'm tasked with finding out what needs to be done to get everything into the CM.

Many thanks, BJ and the other miracle workers.

Farling April 6th, 2019 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ruhar (Post 277745)
As flyteach pointed out, this post from BJ, the first post of this topic, the Content Submission Guidelines link is broken. LWD, I suspect you're creating a new internet look but you're causing a lot of broken links, a real frustration when it's a link you often use.

Any chance this link can get fixed sooner than ASAP? I'm working with a company who has a lot of content for the CM and I'm tasked with finding out what needs to be done to get everything into the CM.

Many thanks, BJ and the other miracle workers.

If you have a real urgent need, then sending an e-mail to support might get you a copy of the PDF quicker than posting in the forums :-)

Rone April 8th, 2019 07:26 AM

Capital idea, Farling!

Ruhar, please write to support@wolflair.com and we'll get you that info ASAP.

Thanks!

ruhar April 8th, 2019 09:56 PM

Thanks, everyone.

ruhar April 12th, 2019 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farling (Post 277751)
If you have a real urgent need, then sending an e-mail to support might get you a copy of the PDF quicker than posting in the forums :-)

One would think that would work. :-(

ruhar April 15th, 2019 09:05 PM

Can BJ's first post be changed to reflect that the Content Submission Guidelines are being revised or have the page it links to explain that the guidelines are being revised? I suggested BJ's initial post of this thread because that's the first thing a new person would see if they were looking for the guidelines.

BJ April 17th, 2019 10:31 AM

I've made the guidelines public once more for those who want to use them for their personal use. Please keep in mind that we are not accepting unsolicited submissions at this time, but these are still good guidelines for setting up your realms and sharing with friends.

Happy creating!

ruhar April 20th, 2019 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BJ (Post 278188)
I've made the guidelines public once more for those who want to use them for their personal use. Please keep in mind that we are not accepting unsolicited submissions at this time, but these are still good guidelines for setting up your realms and sharing with friends.

Happy creating!

Thanks, BJ!

ruhar July 11th, 2019 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BJ (Post 278188)
Please keep in mind that we are not accepting unsolicited submissions at this time, but these are still good guidelines for setting up your realms and sharing with friends.

Is this still in effect? Adventure-A-Week has several completed realms and would like to include them in the CM.

Lj Stephens July 11th, 2019 09:29 PM

Yes, it is still in effect.

ruhar July 13th, 2019 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BJ (Post 278188)
Please keep in mind that we are not accepting unsolicited submissions at this time, but these are still good guidelines for setting up your realms and sharing with friends.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ruhar (Post 280191)
Is this still in effect? Adventure-A-Week has several completed realms and would like to include them in the CM.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lj Stephens (Post 280215)
Yes, it is still in effect.

That is too bad. How long is this going to be in effect? Months? Years? Permanently?

Acenoid July 13th, 2019 03:53 AM

We can still share our own created adventures and stuff amongst each other -- w/o breaching any copyright of course, Iam talking about originally created content. (If an export is possible that is) :)

ruhar July 13th, 2019 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Acenoid (Post 280235)
We can still share our own created adventures and stuff amongst each other -- w/o breaching any copyright of course, Iam talking about originally created content. (If an export is possible that is) :)

I don't do homebrew and I'm sure I'm not the only one.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
wolflair.com copyright 1998-2016 Lone Wolf Development, Inc. View our Privacy Policy here.