Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Savage Worlds (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Deadlands Reloaded 4.0 Released (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=65833)

CapedCrusader April 26th, 2021 03:42 PM

Deadlands Reloaded 4.0 Released

The Adventure Edition update for Deadlands Reloaded is now available for download through Hero Lab.

jbearwillis April 26th, 2021 07:45 PM

As soon as I loaded it, I got this error...

Hero Lab was forced to stop compilation after the following errors were detected:

Thing 'edgDLSPrivSWADE' - Bootstrap thing 'hinObligat' does not exist
Thing 'edgDLSoNCOSWADE' - Bootstrap thing 'hinObligat' does not exist
Thing 'edgDLSoOffSWADE' - Bootstrap thing 'hinObligat' does not exist

CapedCrusader April 26th, 2021 09:45 PM

OK, jbear, I fixed that. Redownload it and that should clear. Thanks for telling me. I bootstrapped the wrong version of the Hindrance.

jbearwillis April 27th, 2021 06:27 AM

Thanks so much...

kramday April 28th, 2021 11:06 PM

Thanks for the updated files. It was timely since we recently started a Deadlands campaign.

I was getting an additional error message as I updated to fix the hindrance issue.

Quote:

Source 'PotSM' - Reference to non-existent parent source 'sepPotSM'
Looking at the user file, it looks like it is the wpDLSpearTh and wpDLLancePlainTh entries that are linked to that source. Grabbing the PotSM data set fixed it, but I wanted to pass on the info.

CapedCrusader April 29th, 2021 08:02 AM

I'll fix that.

basic_element May 9th, 2021 12:37 PM

So is this not Deadlands the Weird West (the new on that just came out) But Deadlands reloaded updated to SWADE?

CapedCrusader May 9th, 2021 08:00 PM

Both. They are one and the same. Deadlands The Weird West is the SWADE version of Deadlands Reloaded.

What they did was take stuff from all the previous Deadlands: Reloaded books and made one big book out of it all and converted it to The Adventure Edition (SWADE). I used this new book to create the additional material. All the previous material is still there too.

CapedCrusader May 9th, 2021 08:01 PM

basic_element May 10th, 2021 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CapedCrusader (Post 294907)
Both. They are one and the same. Deadlands: The Weird West is the SWADE version of Deadlands: Reloaded.

What they did was take stuff from all the previous Deadlands: Reloaded books and made one big book out of it all and converted it to The Adventure Edition (SWADE). I used this new book to create the additional material. All the previous material is still there too.

Got it. Thanks

EDIT: just looked at it. Any chance you will update to include the Companion book? Looking for stuff like Voodooist and Witches, etc. Also, I'm not able to select Human as the race? I understand you shouldn't be able to pick any other race, but without picking human, I lose my free edge.