Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Shadowrun (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   SR5 update for HL 8.6 (or better yet 8.9?) and Catalina (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=63564)

Zweiblumen December 11th, 2019 05:11 AM

SR5 update for HL 8.6 (or better yet 8.9?) and Catalina

Some core functionality didn't make it through the QA process here. I'm sure it's because of the focus on SR6, just hoping that I'll be able to use the product going forward. Currently it's okay for existing sheets, but you basically can't make a new char as you can not modify your priority settings (unless you want the default, then you're good to go).

Also, tagging on to the other thread about updates for Better Than Bad?

Mathias December 11th, 2019 07:26 AM

Please give me more information about the priorities issue you're having. I've never seen any bug reports about that before, and I just tested opening a new character and re-arranging the priority order, and it worked. I can either click-and-drag them to re-arrange them, or I can right click them and choose the move options from the menu that pops up.

Zweiblumen December 12th, 2019 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mathias (Post 284412)
Please give me more information about the priorities issue you're having. I've never seen any bug reports about that before, and I just tested opening a new character and re-arranging the priority order, and it worked. I can either click-and-drag them to re-arrange them, or I can right click them and choose the move options from the menu that pops up.

Hi Mathias, thanks for the quick response! Hope you have a great holiday season.

I did not know about the right click feature, that is functional. Click-and-drag is failing to do anything. I assume(d) this is(was) a Catalina/64b migration bug (along with a myriad of display bugs around gear ratings and things that honestly don't bother me much as it's still functional).

I'm happy to provide as much info as I can for this (and would be happy to do so via a bug report, I've done them in the past but forgotten the procedure).

This is on OSX 10.15.1 running HeroLab 8.9c #912 on a MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019).

FranklinSmith December 21st, 2019 09:35 AM

Same Issue

I am having the same issue. I cannot drag priorities during character creation, although I was able to do so in the past. I am able to right click on a priority to move it up or down, but I am unable to do so under the Sum-to-10 option.

I am also using v8.9 and a mac with Catalina.

FranklinSmith December 21st, 2019 09:40 AM

Same Issue

I am having the same issue. I am using v8.9 and a mac running Catalina.

I am unable to change priorities by dragging them at all. While I am able to right click to move them up or down using the default character creation rule set, the right click does not register (nor does dragging) using Sum-to-10.

lafdog December 21st, 2019 02:55 PM

Can confirm this issue; affects Sum to 10, as well (no right-click options for this one).

macOS Catalina 10.15.2; Hero Lab V8.9c - #912; MacBook Pro (Retina, Late 2013)

FranklinSmith December 23rd, 2019 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FranklinSmith (Post 284571)
I am having the same issue. I am using v8.9 and a mac running Catalina.

I am unable to change priorities by dragging them at all. While I am able to right click to move them up or down using the default character creation rule set, the right click does not register (nor does dragging) using Sum-to-10.

Apologies for the double post!

Dami December 23rd, 2019 07:24 PM

If you have a bug report for Shadowrun 5th edition, please submit it through the bug report form.

Submitting your bug through this form automatically files it in LW's issue tracking system. Posting in the forum may not be seen by a Dev nor tracked.