Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed. (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Bug Reports] Warriors of Chaos (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=13050)

naloth March 30th, 2013 04:58 AM

Lvl1/2 Sorc

It looks like the hero sorc profile still reads 3 attacks instead of 2.

EdSteiner March 30th, 2013 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naloth (Post 152111)
It looks like the hero sorc profile still reads 3 attacks instead of 2.

Fixed for 2.56

naloth March 30th, 2013 03:00 PM

Archon

I also noticed that when you take Archon, the notes for the marks aren't included even though he has all of them. You have to take other heroes with individual marks to add those notes. It would be helpful to print all his associated benefits.

EdSteiner March 30th, 2013 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naloth (Post 152172)
I also noticed that when you take Archon, the notes for the marks aren't included even though he has all of them. You have to take other heroes with individual marks to add those notes. It would be helpful to print all his associated benefits.

Hmm, will have to review that code, I thought it made them all list

EdSteiner March 30th, 2013 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naloth (Post 152172)

I had it hidden, now visible 2.56

CapcomGT March 31st, 2013 10:53 AM

In regard to Archaon, someone noted his shield was missing to up his armor save to 2+. I could be reading it wrong but it says The Crown of Domination is a battle-helm wouldn't this also contribute an addition +1 bonus to his armor save making it 1+ whether mounted or not?

EdSteiner April 1st, 2013 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CapcomGT (Post 152221)
In regard to Archaon, someone noted his shield was missing to up his armor save to 2+. I could be reading it wrong but it says The Crown of Domination is a battle-helm wouldn't this also contribute an addition +1 bonus to his armor save making it 1+ whether mounted or not?

Well here is what we have: Armour of Morkar gives a 3+ save, The crown is not armour its listed as an enchanted item and its text does not list any adjustment to the Sv value. The Eye is a tailisman that provides a ward save, no armour save. So to answer your, He needs a shield which I will add for 2.56.

so he is 2+ on foot 1+ when mounted

:)

nidz April 24th, 2013 04:15 AM

ive noticed that the point cost for the sorcerer is incorrect, archaeon is completly missing with all the other lords you can purchase, point cost of the flying disc is also not right,

Ambrose April 24th, 2013 06:45 AM

Battle Standard Bearer

Greetings,

Again, thanks for all the hard work that goes into managing all these army books. I can't imagine Warhammer without Army Builder.

I think I have found a bug for the Warriors of CHaos;

I made up a WoC Hero (exalted hero) for my Battle Standard Bearer.
I gave him Mark of Tzeentch giving him a 6+ ward save.
I then gave him the Talisman of Endurance (5+ ward save).

In the profile, it remained a 6+ ward save when I gave him the Mark even when equiped with the Talisman of Endurance. If I unchecked the mark, he would gain the 5+ wardsave.

I believe that if I have the Talisman of Endurance (5+ ward save) plus the Mark of Tzeentch it should grant a 4+ ward save.

If this is not correct, or if I am missing something, sorry for the inconvenience.

Peace,
Ambrose

EdSteiner April 24th, 2013 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ambrose (Post 154701)
Greetings,

Again, thanks for all the hard work that goes into managing all these army books. I can't imagine Warhammer without Army Builder.

I think I have found a bug for the Warriors of CHaos;

I made up a WoC Hero (exalted hero) for my Battle Standard Bearer.
I gave him Mark of Tzeentch giving him a 6+ ward save.
I then gave him the Talisman of Endurance (5+ ward save).

In the profile, it remained a 6+ ward save when I gave him the Mark even when equiped with the Talisman of Endurance. If I unchecked the mark, he would gain the 5+ wardsave.

I believe that if I have the Talisman of Endurance (5+ ward save) plus the Mark of Tzeentch it should grant a 4+ ward save.

If this is not correct, or if I am missing something, sorry for the inconvenience.

Peace,
Ambrose

Verified as correct in 2.57