Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Vitalist class (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=46090)

kabreras October 7th, 2013 10:39 PM

Vitalist class

Hello,

Anyone know if i can find the vitalist class for herolab somewhere ?

I get the the book is not out yet but maybe someone made the class already and i missed it...

Thanks

RavenX October 8th, 2013 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kabreras (Post 167185)
Hello,

Anyone know if i can find the vitalist class for herolab somewhere ?

I get the the book is not out yet but maybe someone made the class already and i missed it...

Thanks

Hello,

Which book is this located in? I checked the PRD and did not see it listed up there... is this a third-party character class?

kabreras October 8th, 2013 02:15 PM

It is a psionic class from ultimate psionics (Dreamscarred Press)

Umarian October 8th, 2013 02:20 PM

If anyone has done it, it would be located in the Psionics Unleashed files that can be gotten by going to this link and then following instructions for the Psionics Unleashed. I have not looked at the psionics, so I am unsure if this one has been done or not.

ShadowChemosh October 8th, 2013 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Umarian (Post 167221)
If anyone has done it, it would be located in the Psionics Unleashed files that can be gotten by going to this link and then following instructions for the Psionics Unleashed. I have not looked at the psionics, so I am unsure if this one has been done or not.

Thanks. It sounds familiar but I would need to check the package myself to be sure if its in their or not. A new release that cover some of Psionics Expanded is coming out so its also possible its in the new version coming soon.

kabreras October 8th, 2013 03:09 PM

It is unfortunatly not in the unleashed files :(

ShadowChemosh October 8th, 2013 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kabreras (Post 167224)
It is unfortunatly not in the unleashed files :(

Good news its in the PE stuff that is coming out soon. :D So its coming just wait a little longer...

Normanak October 20th, 2013 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 167225)
Good news its in the PE stuff that is coming out soon. :D So its coming just wait a little longer...

Yay!!!!!!!!!

bennowak April 24th, 2014 07:09 AM

Any update on Ultimate Psionics?

ShadowChemosh April 24th, 2014 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bennowak (Post 181516)
Any update on Ultimate Psionics?

The PE is being changed to the latest HL standards for Psionocs. Last I heard it's going well and I expect the additions from TCArknight any time now.

Most of the core Psionics from PU has been updated to UP.

Basically when we found out the HL was to put in official Psioncs support we decided it was not worth finishing the PE additions that would just require them to be redone. :(