Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Realm Works Discussion (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Realm Works News (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=57248)

BJ December 20th, 2016 05:04 PM

Realm Works News

The latest Realm Works news post is out!

MNBlockHead December 20th, 2016 05:38 PM

Ah, now all those folks asking what content will be in the CM on release have their answer!

MNBlockHead December 20th, 2016 05:47 PM

We also learned that the Minbari Federation leadership will be responsible for curating community submissions to the Content Market.

Jujutsuka December 20th, 2016 05:50 PM

Thank you for the update! Looking forward to January! Hoping Rob gets better!

BJ December 20th, 2016 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MNBlockHead (Post 239941)
We also learned that the Minbari Federation leadership will be responsible for curating community submissions to the Content Market.

We figured they'd do the job right. ;)

rob December 20th, 2016 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MNBlockHead (Post 239939)
Ah, now all those folks asking what content will be in the CM on release have their answer!

All BJ flagged was the three things we'll be giving away for FREE. :confused:

Quote:

Originally Posted by MNBlockHead (Post 239941)

Isn't that a good thing? Equal representation of the worker, religious, and warrior castes should yield an excellent balance of high quality content. Right? :)

I know I saw Kosh around here, someplace. But he's never around when you need him. Oh wait, that's right, they've always been here. :)

It's the 20-year anniversary of the final season (that mattered) of an amazingly well-written show (two Hugo awards) that doesn't get the respect it deserves. It's our little homage. :)

As you can see, my spirits are in good shape, but my body has been (and still is) taking a beating these days. So we're a little bit behind where we need to be. Thank you all for understanding!

kbs666 December 20th, 2016 06:38 PM

I hope you are doing better.

The last 2 seasons weren't that bad. Compared to a lot of the scifi dreck we've been expected to swallow since they're great.

daplunk December 20th, 2016 06:42 PM

Dammit Rob you're no good to us all banged up. Put your laptop down and walk away. REST!

DMG December 20th, 2016 07:08 PM

Get better soon Rob! :)

Take some well deserved rest.

And back on topic: Thanks for the update BJ! Looking forward to it.

Gord December 20th, 2016 08:25 PM

Hope you have medical insurance Rob. There are many times, it is nice to be Canadian and when you get sick is one of them. I had a friend doing the Ultraman in Hawaii who slid on some moss on his bike and went into a cement divider doing 45 mph. Bad news for his head, arm, and a $250,000 hit for hospital expenses for 3 days. Good thing he had insurance. Of course, it would have been nice if the hospital had mentioned that his arm was also broken before he got back to Canada.