Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Realm Works Discussion (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   The Grey Council needs you! (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=57460)

Vargr January 22nd, 2017 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AEIOU (Post 242098)
I agree completely with @Chemlak, this would be a lot of fun. Maybe form a Shades of Grey Council for those of us that can't commit quite as much time as it would deserve? :)

Would also love to help out but feel I don't have the time it requires - and deserves :(

BJ January 22nd, 2017 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daelda (Post 242136)
I'm not the only one that did that?? I did send an addendum admitting my mistake and providing the information though. I hope that it got through.

Haha! There were a few! You were the only one who followed up with a correction though. ;)

Exmortis January 23rd, 2017 05:53 AM

Do we have any idea of the time required? A few free hours is vague.

I ask because I have seen a few mean 2 and 22.

Zaphod Beebledoc January 23rd, 2017 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rob (Post 242073)
Valen will do. :p

Actually, it's probably better if you refer to me as Zathras. No, not that one. @Exmortis is that one. The other one. Yes, one of the still living ones. Listen closely to the pronunciation and you'll know which one I'm referring to. It's Zathras.

:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1j-76eLz1hc

BJ January 23rd, 2017 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exmortis (Post 242315)
Do we have any idea of the time required? A few free hours is vague.

I ask because I have seen a few mean 2 and 22.

I just need to know the amount of time you have available. If it's 5-10 hours a week, that's fine, but knowing the amount of time you have available allows me to make decisions on who we choose and how many people we require to get the job done. :)

ErinRigh February 17th, 2017 07:08 AM

Hey BJ When does the world find out who all you picked for the Gray Council, or is that going to be a mystery?

Exmortis February 17th, 2017 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BJ (Post 242363)
I just need to know the amount of time you have available. If it's 5-10 hours a week, that's fine, but knowing the amount of time you have available allows me to make decisions on who we choose and how many people we require to get the job done. :)

For me that's almost my entire RW time over two weeks.

Billy277 February 17th, 2017 05:15 PM

It's a shame I didn't know about this sooner, but yeah, I'm interested in who was selected as well.

BJ February 18th, 2017 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ErinRigh (Post 244512)
Hey BJ When does the world find out who all you picked for the Gray Council, or is that going to be a mystery?

Erin, you should have already had an email from me but I sent it again recently, if you still aren't receiving it please PM me on the forums.

Thanks!

ErinRigh February 18th, 2017 09:34 AM

I got it thanks, BJ


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:46 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
wolflair.com copyright 1998-2016 Lone Wolf Development, Inc. View our Privacy Policy here.