Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - d20 System (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Can't load Prestige Class (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=56344)

Fuyutski August 3rd, 2016 01:49 PM

Can't load Prestige Class

Hi all,

I've just recently purchased Hero Lab for D&D 3.5.

I'm attempting to load the 'Races of Stone' in order to level up as a Deepwarden. However, even though I've added the Community Created 3.5 D&D data set and selected the book upon loading -- when I go to select the class -- the prestige classes from the book aren't listed an option.

What am I doing wrong?

Sendric August 8th, 2016 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fuyutski (Post 232910)
Hi all,

I've just recently purchased Hero Lab for D&D 3.5.

I'm attempting to load the 'Races of Stone' in order to level up as a Deepwarden. However, even though I've added the Community Created 3.5 D&D data set and selected the book upon loading -- when I go to select the class -- the prestige classes from the book aren't listed an option.

What am I doing wrong?

Nothing. Unfortunately, the community set does not contain everything it could possibly contain. One of those things is the prestige classes from Races of Stone. To date, only the Runesmith is included from this source. I will add Deepwarden to the list of requests.

Fuyutski August 10th, 2016 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sendric (Post 233155)
Nothing. Unfortunately, the community set does not contain everything it could possibly contain. One of those things is the prestige classes from Races of Stone. To date, only the Runesmith is included from this source. I will add Deepwarden to the list of requests.

Hi Sendric,

Thanks, that would explain it! Would that also be the reason why the Reach Spell (Metamagic) doesn't show even though I've selected Complete Divines at start-up?

Also, is there a way to have descriptions for magic items printed?

Sorry for all the questions!

Sendric August 10th, 2016 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fuyutski (Post 233226)
Hi Sendric,

Thanks, that would explain it! Would that also be the reason why the Reach Spell (Metamagic) doesn't show even though I've selected Complete Divines at start-up?

No, actually Reach Spell is in the community set and should be available to you. Please double-check your configure window to make sure Complete Divine is checked (you can get back to it with CTRL-K).

Quote:

Also, is there a way to have descriptions for magic items printed?

Looks like that feature has not yet made it into d20 core. Some people might have created a custom sheet to provide this, but I don't know. Not really my area.

Quote:

Sorry for all the questions!

No problem at all! Welcome to Hero Lab!