Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Realm Works Discussion (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Sorry for your loss Rob (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=47829)

Perverseness December 27th, 2013 07:31 AM

Sorry for your loss Rob

You seem like a cool enough dude and I know how losing a family member (even if they are 4 footed) sucks. Be well

EightBitz December 27th, 2013 07:39 AM

I am also sorry for your loss.

TCArknight December 27th, 2013 08:00 AM

Many sympathies Rob. We promise not to let the place burn while your out.... :)

Chemlak December 27th, 2013 08:38 AM

Really sorry to hear about it, Rob. I know I'll be devastated the day my cat leaves for the great ball of yarn in the sky.

Take care.

Zinquox December 27th, 2013 09:10 AM

So sorry to hear about your loss Rob. I lost a beloved furry feline about a year ago. I know how difficult it can be, especially this time of year. Take all the time you need.

ShadowChemosh December 27th, 2013 10:10 AM

Damn sorry to hear that Rob. My one cat is been very sick for the last few years. I know its coming for my cat so I totally get what your going through. :(

Erdrix December 27th, 2013 10:28 AM

It sucks losing our little buddies. Condolences.

jerrycnh December 27th, 2013 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Perverseness (Post 173008)
You seem like a cool enough dude and I know how losing a family member (even if they are 4 footed) sucks. Be well

So I see a thread entitled "Sorry for your Loss Rob" and then, without knowing any details, the first thing I read is this.

So I am sorry for your loss, Rob, but after making a pretty serious misconception of what "4 footed" could mean, I'm really really glad it was just a CAT.

Nikmal December 27th, 2013 11:19 AM

Having lost a parrot that I was extremely close to in the last while and a cat that is old and very arthritic and in pain and almost time to put down soon. It is tough when it happens even suddenly or knowing it is coming soon. I have a parrot too as well that has been diagnosed with Avian Borneo Virus which is fatal and could loose her any day. I sympathize and fully understand your wanting to take some time to reset.

Dude, don't burn yourself out and let yourself mourn!! Do not worry about us!!

EightBitz December 27th, 2013 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jerrycnh (Post 173022)
So I see a thread entitled "Sorry for your Loss Rob" and then, without knowing any details, the first thing I read is this.

So I am sorry for your loss, Rob, but after making a pretty serious misconception of what "4 footed" could mean, I'm really really glad it was just a CAT.

My brother had to euthanize his dog. His name was Marshall. He was playful, mischevious, funny and protective (not visciously). He wasn't even my dog, and I miss him. When I go to visit, the house is just emptier. He was always Marshall, never "just a dog."

I know you didn't mean any harm in what you said, so please take this as a gentle observation that a companion of 20 years is not "just a cat."