Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Savage Worlds (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Savage Settings data files (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=21693)

jbearwillis March 7th, 2013 04:42 PM

Mine works fine also, I'm up to date on the program as well. So sorry I'm at a loss as to why your doesn't work.

elfnfb March 7th, 2013 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zarlor (Post 142989)
I've had no issues with mine. :( Everything is still in the same location as it ever was, too. If you don't want to wait for an official response you might try doing a re-install and seeing if that fixes it (be sure to back up any of your own .user files, though!)

Tried re-installing but no good. I have several Pathfinder packages and they are all there. Unfortunately, no User Created Savage World Settings. I tried re-downloading and re-installing the User Files.. nothing.

zarlor March 7th, 2013 04:46 PM

I meant re-installing the whole program, not the user files. Kind of the equivalent to the usual advice given in my job (IT) about Windows machines... "Turn it off and turn it back on again."

elfnfb March 7th, 2013 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zarlor (Post 143015)
I meant re-installing the whole program, not the user files. Kind of the equivalent to the usual advice given in my job (IT) about Windows machines... "Turn it off and turn it back on again."

OK... all good... for some reason the Companion books had not populated either. I made sure those went through and now it is all back. Still not sure WHY it happened... but everything is working NOW... so damn weird. Sorry for the panicked posting.. really had thought I'd done everything.

Thanks for trying to help, Zarlor!

jbearwillis March 7th, 2013 05:31 PM

Glad it's all back to normal, I understand the panic, been there and done that. LOL

elfnfb March 8th, 2013 03:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbearwillis (Post 143184)
Glad it's all back to normal, I understand the panic, been there and done that. LOL

It just wigged me out when I went to update my character before the next game and he wasn't there... nothing... zilch. Oh... his NAME was there but nothing about the character from the Deadlands Noir package.

it's all good now... maybe I'll switch to de-caf. :)

CapedCrusader March 9th, 2013 06:43 PM

Pssst... Hellfrost update.... PM me.

Demonetrigan August 24th, 2013 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CapedCrusader (Post 146572)

psst..pm'd you :)

thanks,

Demonetrigan September 2nd, 2013 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CapedCrusader (Post 146572)

hello!!! anyone !!! :):)

tatteredking October 8th, 2013 04:27 AM

so, apparently my spam folder went on an aggressive rampage.

I may have the Hellfrost files