Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Pathfinder Community Packs (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=51966)

AndrewD2 March 3rd, 2015 02:14 PM

Looks like you downloaded the Mythic GM Pack and don't have the Mythic licenses

Galahan March 3rd, 2015 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndrewD2 (Post 205168)
Looks like you downloaded the Mythic GM Pack and don't have the Mythic licenses

Great. And how do I fix this? or delete this?

ShadowChemosh March 3rd, 2015 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Galahan (Post 205169)
Great. And how do I fix this? or delete this?

FAQ#1 Has the details. Its easy and then download just the Pathfinder GM Pack. :)

Galahan March 3rd, 2015 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 205172)
FAQ#1 Has the details. Its easy and then download just the Pathfinder GM Pack. :)

It worked. Thank you, Shadow.

ryntak4536 March 3rd, 2015 05:57 PM

Error when opening HL

Duplicate message.

Sorry

Xyemox March 7th, 2015 03:07 PM

Getting dizzy looking for actual GM pack files..

So is the GM pack nothing more than individual encounter packs? I ask because that is the only downloads I can see. every time I click on a link titled "Pathfinder GM Pack" all it does is take me to yet another thread page. if feels like I am stuck on a round about and cant get off trying to find this package.

Please help. Love what you do but man do you make it hard to find..

ShadowChemosh March 7th, 2015 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xyemox (Post 205470)
So is the GM pack nothing more than individual encounter packs? I ask because that is the only downloads I can see. every time I click on a link titled "Pathfinder GM Pack" all it does is take me to yet another thread page. if feels like I am stuck on a round about and cant get off trying to find this package.

Please help. Love what you do but man do you make it hard to find..

Did you follow the setup instructions in the first post? Then you download and install from inside of HL. You do not download any of the Packs from a web page.

Does that help?

radionausea March 8th, 2015 09:37 AM

Hi, Path of War bug:

When you add a prestige class that improves initiating it creates a bug statting that you have too many manoeuvres known when you choose the class to apply the initiating increase too.

ShadowChemosh March 8th, 2015 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by radionausea (Post 205499)
Hi, Path of War bug:

When you add a prestige class that improves initiating it creates a bug stating that you have too many maneuvers known when you choose the class to apply the initiating increase too.

Thanks for the Bug Report.

TheIronGolem March 8th, 2015 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by radionausea (Post 205499)
Hi, Path of War bug:

When you add a prestige class that improves initiating it creates a bug statting that you have too many manoeuvres known when you choose the class to apply the initiating increase too.

Yeesh. Don't know how I managed to miss that one, but I've committed a fix. Good catch!