Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Pathfinder Community Packs (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=51966)

asvaldson August 11th, 2019 09:27 PM

Psionics Egoist

Hello, I just wanted to report that the Egoist discipline is adding the lvl 20 Damage Reduction ability at 1st level.

Zan Thrax November 9th, 2019 01:38 PM

Hey SC, I think I'm missing something with the "add spell to class list" adjustment.

I've made a fey trickster mesmerist, so that I have druid + ranger class list, and took the Fey Spell Lore and Fey Spell Versatility feats. But they're not working with the class, so I used a couple of "Feat, Pre-Req Valid" adjustments to get rid of the errors, and a bunch of "Add Spell to Class Spell List" adjustments for the various spells the two feats should be adding.

But they still don't show up to be selected for spells known.

Any advice?

Mergon November 19th, 2019 09:11 AM

Is there an Eberron Pack for Pathfinder? I am discusted with what WotC did to Eberron in the lasted Source book and am considering moving back to Pathfinder to continue my current Eberron campaign.

charlieluce November 19th, 2019 09:54 AM

The Community Pack contains Eberron material.

Fr4nkJ43g3r December 7th, 2019 07:12 PM

I have clearly stumbled onto this amazing depository of .... well amazement.... a bit late.

I seem be failing before even starting though. While following the directions to even gain access to the community servers. I've followed the pdf file instructions from v2016.02.28 but can not seem to make progress. The link I've added as a new source for updates doesn't add anything to the list to download. Have I missed something painfully obvious? I'm just trying to gain access to the gestalt options for character creation.

Minous December 29th, 2019 03:48 PM

Hay Shadow, not sure if this is possible, but could we tag creatures that exist in other sources with a tag to make them disappear? One of many examples that creates duplicate creatures in the encounter builder is the Pixie.

charlieluce December 29th, 2019 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fr4nkJ43g3r (Post 284343)
I have clearly stumbled onto this amazing depository of .... well amazement.... a bit late.

I seem be failing before even starting though. While following the directions to even gain access to the community servers. I've followed the pdf file instructions from v2016.02.28 but can not seem to make progress. The link I've added as a new source for updates doesn't add anything to the list to download. Have I missed something painfully obvious? I'm just trying to gain access to the gestalt options for character creation.

Did you ever get this resolved? Once you added the d20pfsrd update source and restarted Hero Lab there should be an option for Pathfinder Gestalt (v1.1) near the bottom of the update list.

asvaldson January 2nd, 2020 07:18 PM

Has anyone tried to adjust the Martial Artist archetype to the Unchained Monk? and if so, how did it go?

Sarelth January 3rd, 2020 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fr4nkJ43g3r (Post 284343)

I find restarting after added a new source helps. You should see it in the list as pathfinder pack, not sure if it highlights it the first run through.

TCArknight January 14th, 2020 08:51 AM

Howdy! An issue I’ve come across is that the Empty Husk race appears on the race list even if there are no supplements included for a character.

Missing the PU source maybe?