Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Pathfinder Community Packs (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=51966)

ShadowChemosh February 25th, 2015 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quintain (Post 204527)
It doesn't appear that Improved Disruption is applying it's bonus either (looks to be copied from an aegis ability according to it's Pre-reqs.

This feat has no working scripts. :( One thing we do need to get better on is marking the "Things" that do not have scripts. Thanks for the bug report.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quintain (Post 204527)
Also, can you give any tips on how to create the bracers of disruption? I tried to bootstrap enhanced disruption to the bracers x2, but apparently there is some sort of check that is giving me errors.

Please post these "help" me script to its own threads please. This is not really the best place for such questions. Thanks!

psych777 February 25th, 2015 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 204529)
This feat has no working scripts. :( One thing we do need to get better on is marking the "Things" that do not have scripts. Thanks for the bug report.

do you mean on things that need scripts and don't have them yet?

ShadowChemosh February 25th, 2015 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psych777 (Post 204532)
do you mean on things that need scripts and don't have them yet?

Yep. Similar to LW when a feat/ability says "not implemented yet". At least then a gamer would know its not really a bug but a known issue. Plus editors could search for that wording also to know which feats still need to be scripted. :)

chaos_co February 26th, 2015 08:32 PM

I'm getting one of those duplicate error things, triggers with only the basic pack installed.

Hero Lab was forced to stop compilation after the following errors were detected:

Thing 'xxVulLight' - Contains duplicates of tag 'Shadow' in group 'Helper'

Kliqueman February 26th, 2015 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chaos_co (Post 204667)
I'm getting one of those duplicate error things, triggers with only the basic pack installed.

Hero Lab was forced to stop compilation after the following errors were detected:

Getting that too

ShadowChemosh February 26th, 2015 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chaos_co (Post 204667)

Well thats sweet! The new polymorph stuff just broke every "Pack". Its after midnight here already. It will take an hour or more to re-package every single Pack and get it out the door..... I think I want to cry.... :(

Kliqueman February 26th, 2015 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 204672)
Well thats sweet! The new polymorph stuff just broke every "Pack". Its after midnight here already. It will take an hour or more to re-package every single Pack and get it out the door..... I think I want to cry.... :(

http://media.giphy.com/media/NGALQBUgvmVTa/giphy.gif

Aaron February 26th, 2015 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 204672)

Sowwy. :(

ShadowChemosh February 26th, 2015 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaron (Post 204676)
Sowwy. :(

I don't believe it! This is a conspiracy by Lone Wolf to shut down the community stuff! Arrrrg... You do this just to make money. Evil corporation! *Insert "Rage against the Machine"* :mad: :mad: Nothing will distract me from my revenge... Awww look at the cute puppy licking the window!!!!

I am kidding of course. It happens. I had a brain fart that this was a shorter month and never should have put my update out until you guys did yours. For exactly this reason. :)

Just because I am sick (like really stupid flu/cold) and can't breath. Its fine I will suffer through! <== This getting me any points?

ShadowChemosh February 26th, 2015 10:01 PM

Ok new version is out with the fix. God I hope I did it right *crosses fingers*. I am off to bed all. :D