Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Pathfinder Community Packs (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=51966)

DeltaMasterMind June 30th, 2017 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 252138)
Nothing is really on the back burner its just allot of books need to be completed and only a few people are working on the Pack.

I know the "excuses" are getting old and I am not happy about the missing content either. My OCD always acts up when I look and see that not everything from UP has been coded yet. :(

Thanks for the reply,
I understand the whole community pack is one heck of an undertaking. No worries though as I will just work around it. I do appreciate all the work you guys do.

Cards77 July 1st, 2017 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeltaMasterMind (Post 252127)
It is not.

Ok. Thank you for the information. Is there a way to request it get put in?

I'm definitely a HL novice. I wish there was a modular way to create classes and races. All i really want to do is assign already existing class abilities in a new combination: Rogue BAB, Cleric proficiencies, Bard skills, slayer sneak attack progression, and warpriest spell progression.

Sledge July 1st, 2017 09:16 PM

I'm currently playing a psion and can finally get a setting for my psicrystal. Sadly the only one I can find is the Psicrystal staff. I can imagine the harness and crown are easy enough to make with custom but I don't know how to add the gear container tag if I make the weapon special ability "Psicrystal setting". Is this doable?

Dami July 1st, 2017 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cards77 (Post 252193)
Ok. Thank you for the information. Is there a way to request it get put in?

I'm definitely a HL novice. I wish there was a modular way to create classes and races. All i really want to do is assign already existing class abilities in a new combination: Rogue BAB, Cleric proficiencies, Bard skills, slayer sneak attack progression, and warpriest spell progression.

I'm sure Cedric can add the "Divine Agent" to the list of requested material for the Community pack. This doesn't mean that anyone is going to start making it soon - you could be waiting a long time. Classes can take a fair bit of work and most commonly get added when someone who wants it does the work themselves.

That said - altering existing classes and races isn't as hard as working from scratch. You could look at the tutorials and help in HL/editor and try modifying something that does exist.

ShadowChemosh July 2nd, 2017 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sledge (Post 252194)
I'm currently playing a psion and can finally get a setting for my psicrystal. Sadly the only one I can find is the Psicrystal staff. I can imagine the harness and crown are easy enough to make with custom but I don't know how to add the gear container tag if I make the weapon special ability "Psicrystal setting". Is this doable?

I honestly don't have a good answer right now. I have not yet read any of the Psicrystal "setting" info nor have I gotten to the equipment section of UP.

ShadowChemosh July 2nd, 2017 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dami (Post 252196)
I'm sure Cedric can add the "Divine Agent" to the list of requested material for the Community pack. This doesn't mean that anyone is going to start making it soon - you could be waiting a long time. Classes can take a fair bit of work and most commonly get added when someone who wants it does the work themselves.

That said - altering existing classes and races isn't as hard as working from scratch. You could look at the tutorials and help in HL/editor and try modifying something that does exist.

I 100% agree with this. As this "new" class is a combination of old classes combined together its the PERFECT class to start with as it require no scripting at all. You just need to make the base class and class helper which is easy using the editor. Then bootstrap the class abilities and set at the correct levels.

I would recommend reading the Glossary of Terms for the Editor. Then check out FAQ#2 for all the places to learn about the editor including YouTube videos. Welcome to the wonderful world of using the HL editor which will be the most frustrating and rewarding thing you can do with Hero Lab. :)

As you get "specific" questions I recommend starting a new thread with your question. Details of the class and "exactly" what you are having issues with should be provided (don't assume someone knows what is in your head). That makes it easier to get answers/help.

DeltaMasterMind July 2nd, 2017 12:38 PM

Just thought I post this:
Seems the Speed customizations for the Aegis are not adding correctly. With the Astral skin selected, both speed customizations are reporting odd numbers; one being 0 and the other displaying 2.

ShadowChemosh July 2nd, 2017 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeltaMasterMind (Post 252229)
Just thought I post this:
Seems the Speed customizations for the Aegis are not adding correctly. With the Astral skin selected, both speed customizations are reporting odd numbers; one being 0 and the other displaying 2.

Thanks for the bug report. I have added this as Issue#119.

Sledge July 2nd, 2017 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 252211)
I honestly don't have a good answer right now. I have not yet read any of the Psicrystal "setting" info nor have I gotten to the equipment section of UP.

Actually now that I look at it I don't see anything for actually docking the psicrystal. Am I correct that this is not implemented?

ShadowChemosh July 2nd, 2017 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sledge (Post 252231)
Actually now that I look at it I don't see anything for actually docking the psicrystal. Am I correct that this is not implemented?

Correct. Once I get to the equipment section they will be fully implemented.