Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Pathfinder Community Packs (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=51966)

Quintain March 24th, 2017 10:14 AM

I've been looking at the 3.5 World of Warcraft Magic Item sets. Is there a way to check for a specific item enabled in a magic item slot and bootstrap some bonuses based on this check?

ShadowChemosh March 24th, 2017 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skarn (Post 246741)
Eberron Campaign Setting (ECS) p. 281 lists the Dolgaunt as having +3 Natural Armor, but the Community Pack v1.7 (CP17) version is lacking said protection.

Also, and I'll admit that this second one may just be my own inexperience with Hero Lab and/or the Editor, but as configured, it looks to me like Hero Lab is reporting the Dolgaunt's Damage Resistance as DR 5/Byeshk AND Magic rather than DR 5/Byeshk OR Magic.

--- Edit ---

I just noticed a problem with the Empty Vessel as well.

ECS p. 291 (top of right-hand column) states that the Empty Vessel gains Knowledge (Planes) as an automatic Class Skill. This isn't implemented in CP17.

Thanks for the bug reports.

For the DR I will take a look but if its listed on the character as 5/Magic as one special and 5/Byeshk as another special that does mean and. Usually we have to make a specific special to represent "or".

I will double check when I can as its been awhile sense I have looked at some of the Eberron stuff.

ShadowChemosh March 24th, 2017 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quintain (Post 246762)
I've been looking at the 3.5 World of Warcraft Magic Item sets. Is there a way to check for a specific item enabled in a magic item slot and bootstrap some bonuses based on this check?

I think I see what your trying to get at but maybe an example would help. Based on tags on the Hero you will know if a magic item slot is in use. I don't know if HL by default has logic for specific magic item.

If no such logic exists you would need to create your own tag group. Maybe based it off one of the identity tags from magic items. Then push that tag to the hero when your item is enabled. Then other magic items could test for the presence of the magic item and activate additional logic.

Quintain March 25th, 2017 08:11 PM

Shadow,

I'm working on Mythic Psionics -- There is an Overmind ability called "additional discipline" that requires the class ability of one of the psion class disciplines to be already present on the character. We have mutliple psion disciplines and there is likely expansion of additional disciplines in the future -- I'd like to have a grouping created that encompasses all of the psion disciplines and be able to test for the grouping vs having to test for every discipline.

Any way to do this?

Skarn March 25th, 2017 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 246765)
Thanks for the bug reports.

For the DR I will take a look but if its listed on the character as 5/Magic as one special and 5/Byeshk as another special that does mean and. Usually we have to make a specific special to represent "or".

I will double check when I can as its been awhile sense I have looked at some of the Eberron stuff.

It is showing both DR types separately.

Thanks for adding it to the to-do list. :)

From my perspective, no rush. For the interim, I've already got an overrides in my own .user files adding the Dolgaunt's Natural Armor and Empty Vessel's class skill, and my pre-gen portfolio has a note on the NPC tab regarding the DR. At least 2/3 are easy fixes. ;)

iyanna March 26th, 2017 10:08 AM

bug report Harbinger

found couple of problems with the Harbinger class
1# wrong manuvers they have Cursed Razor, Riven Hourglass, Scarlet Throne, Shattered Mirror, and Veiled Moon.in the community pack 1.7 they have primal fury but not riven houerglass or scarlet throne

2#advanced study show up as a bonus feat but your not suppose to have it untill level 4

3# magic aura for some odd reason i have the effect of a magic aura something im not suppose to have untill level 7

ShadowChemosh March 26th, 2017 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quintain (Post 246871)
Shadow,

I'm working on Mythic Psionics -- There is an Overmind ability called "additional discipline" that requires the class ability of one of the psion class disciplines to be already present on the character. We have mutliple psion disciplines and there is likely expansion of additional disciplines in the future -- I'd like to have a grouping created that encompasses all of the psion disciplines and be able to test for the grouping vs having to test for every discipline.

Any way to do this?

I added the new tag "abCategory.PUPsiDisc". I have updated all the current Psion Disciplines to have this tag which is auto pushed to the hero if any Discipline is taken.

So for your script just have to test for this tag then.

Roadie March 26th, 2017 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iyanna (Post 246899)
found couple of problems with the class
1# wrong manuvers they have Cursed Razor, Riven Hourglass, Scarlet Throne, Shattered Mirror, and Veiled Moon.in the community pack 1.7 they have primal fury but not riven houerglass or scarlet throne

2#advanced study show up as a bonus feat but your not suppose to have it untill level 4

3# magic aura for some odd reason i have the effect of a magic aura something im not suppose to have untill level 7

Which class are you talking abut? Some of the PoW:E stuff, if it's something from there, is still working off the original playtest version.

iyanna March 27th, 2017 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roadie (Post 246920)
Which class are you talking abut? Some of the PoW:E stuff, if it's something from there, is still working off the original playtest version.

yes it is the Harbinger class from POW:E thought i would let you know its not correct

ShadowChemosh March 27th, 2017 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iyanna (Post 246899)
found couple of problems with the Harbinger class

Thanks for the bug report. Added as issue#104.