Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Pathfinder Community Packs (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=51966)

psych777 February 8th, 2015 04:59 PM

i don't seem to have gestalt on mine anymore...is it not included in the 3pp pack?
if i remember right you added gestalt and then selected 2 classes in dropdown boxes...there is a thread all about gestalt that i think had the directions

ShadowChemosh February 8th, 2015 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eklypse0 (Post 203333)
How do you create a Gestalt character? I can't seem to ferret out the option.

I have the 3pp pack, GM Pack and Gestalt installed.

See the first Post in the Gestalt Thread for information. Gestalt is still its very own special addon as it is not complete yet and is still in beta.

If you wish to make a Rogue/Fighter gestalt you would add one level of rogue then one level of fighter and then one level of gestalt. You switch to the "Gestalt" tab and on the level 1 "Class Picker" you select Fighter and Rogue. The best of your saves, BAB, skills, and HP are selected for you.

ShadowChemosh February 8th, 2015 08:44 PM

The following Packs have been updated. For details click the links:Summary of Changes
1) The Packs will now work correctly on the iPad now! So you can install multiple Packs if you need them.

2) Lots of new Psionics and Path of War features.

3) I tested loading the "3PP Pack" and the "GM Mythic Pack" on my iPad air and it worked perfectly! Those are the two biggest packs so if they are loading together we should be in the clear! :)

If you run into issues it maybe worth doing a "Fresh Clean Install" on Windows/Mac. For details see FAQ#6.

Techno February 8th, 2015 10:24 PM

Duplicate issue reported. Will try a fresh, clean install.

coyote6 February 9th, 2015 02:15 PM

One of my portfolios is giving me an error when I open it:

"Attempt to access non-live source pick 'tpCBArtInt' from script
Location: 'eval' script for Component 'BaseRace' (EvalScript '#17') near line 29
- - -
Attempt to access non-live source pick 'tpCBArtInt' from script
Location: 'eval' script for Component 'BaseRace' (EvalScript '#17') near line 29
- - -
Location: 'eval' script for Component 'BaseRace' (EvalScript '#17') near line 40
- - -
Location: 'eval' script for Component 'BaseRace' (EvalScript '#17') near line 40"

The "CB" makes me think it was something from the Community Bestiary, but I have no clue as to what. Any ideas?

Aaron February 9th, 2015 03:19 PM

tp means it is a type, and ArtInt suggests it might be an attempt to do something with Artificial Intelligences (perhaps part of the Iron Gods AP, as I know there are two which figure in that series).

ShadowChemosh February 9th, 2015 03:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Someone else emailed me this morning about it. And yep its a new Type for AI stuff for Iron Gods. It would appear this only comes up on monsters using the "Customize" option and only on load of saved .por file. It seems removing the "Source" from the new type solved the issue.

I have attached the fixed file to this post for now.

If you are not sure where a .user file goes start HL and go to "Tools->Explore Folders->Game System Data Folder" will open up the correct location. Then drop the attached file "PFRPG_Artificial Intelligences.user" into the folder and let it overwrite the existing file. Restart HL and see if the error goes away.

It will be a day or so before I have time to get a new release of the GM Pack out.

DMG February 9th, 2015 09:57 PM

Hi Guys,

I'm getting the following error when loading any of the War of the River Kings files from the 2nd Kingmaker community bestiary pack with just the GM Mythic Pack loaded:

Pick 'xDamRdCldM' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '596'.

I've just updated to the latest HL, GM Mythic & Kingmaker files.

Thanks,
Jim.

radionausea February 10th, 2015 03:25 AM

Bug report: Archetypes for Path of War are no longer changing the disciplines (Dervish Defender and Zweihand Sentinel). The add/remove discipline under permanent adjustments also no longer working.

ShadowChemosh February 10th, 2015 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMG (Post 203423)
Hi Guys,

I'm getting the following error when loading any of the War of the River Kings files from the 2nd Kingmaker community bestiary pack with just the GM Mythic Pack loaded:

Pick 'xDamRdCldM' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '596'.

I've just updated to the latest HL, GM Mythic & Kingmaker files.

Thanks,
Jim.

That "Thing ID" is core as far as I know. I did notice something about "Hazards" are now in HL and saw all my old portfolios where tossing errors about Diseases/Poison now. So for example Dire Rats saved from before the last update all toss errors now. I wonder if this is related and they removed all the old Damage Reduction helpers.

Aaron/Mathias did this DR Pick get removed like Poisons/Diseases did?