Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed. (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Bug Reports] Rulebook Bugs (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=22110)

EdSteiner February 4th, 2015 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ^Karpiu^ (Post 202996)
OK got it Thank you for the help. That worked for me. So the Pre end times will always select the earlier point restrictions before the FAQ. Thanks for the help.

<o No Problem

^Karpiu^ February 6th, 2015 12:15 AM

Just one thing that I thought of could you rework the miffire, miscast and the rest of tsuch tables that all the results would be presented in next lines?

For now the misscast table looks like bellow:
2-4) Dimensional Cascade: Put large template on the Wizard. Every model (including Wizard) takes a Strength 10 hit. Roll a D6: (1-3) Remove Wizard, (4-6) Remove D6 dice from Power Pool. 5-6) Calamitous Detonation: Put the small template on the Wizard. Every model (including the Wizard) takes a Strength 10 hit. Remove D6 dice from Power Pool. 7) Detonation: Models in contact with the Wizard (but not the Wizard) take a Strength 10 hit. Remove D6 dice from Power Pool. 8-9) Magical Feedback: The Wizard and every other friendly Wizard takes a Strength 6 hit. Remove D6 dice from Power Pool.10-12) Power Drain: Wizard Level -D3, minimum 0. For every level lost, randomly forget spell. First spell lost is spell that caused miscast. Wizard cannot cast any more spells this turn.

Is a change possible so thatthis would look like the bellow ?

2-4) Dimensional Cascade: Put large template on the Wizard. Every model (including Wizard) takes a Strength 10 hit. Roll a D6: (1-3) Remove Wizard, (4-6) Remove D6 dice from Power Pool.

5-6) Calamitous Detonation: Put the small template on the Wizard. Every model (including the Wizard) takes a Strength 10 hit. Remove D6 dice from Power Pool.

7) Detonation: Models in contact with the Wizard (but not the Wizard) take a Strength 10 hit. Remove D6 dice from Power Pool.

8-9) Magical Feedback: The Wizard and every other friendly Wizard takes a Strength 6 hit. Remove D6 dice from Power Pool.

10-12) Power Drain: Wizard Level -D3, minimum 0. For every level lost, randomly forget spell. First spell lost is spell that caused miscast. Wizard cannot cast any more spells this turn.

This would be more clear and the results would be quick to find.

EdSteiner February 6th, 2015 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ^Karpiu^ (Post 203124)
Just one thing that I thought of could you rework the miffire, miscast and the rest of tsuch tables that all the results would be presented in next lines?

For now the misscast table looks like bellow:
2-4) Dimensional Cascade: Put large template on the Wizard. Every model (including Wizard) takes a Strength 10 hit. Roll a D6: (1-3) Remove Wizard, (4-6) Remove D6 dice from Power Pool. 5-6) Calamitous Detonation: Put the small template on the Wizard. Every model (including the Wizard) takes a Strength 10 hit. Remove D6 dice from Power Pool...........................

Is a change possible so that this would look like the bellow ?

2-4) Dimensional Cascade: Put large template on the Wizard. Every model (including Wizard) takes a Strength 10 hit. Roll a D6: (1-3) Remove Wizard, (4-6) Remove D6 dice from Power Pool.

5-6) Calamitous Detonation: Put the small template on the Wizard. Every model (including the Wizard) takes a Strength 10 hit. Remove D6 dice from Power Pool.

This would be more clear and the results would be quick to find.

I suspect that either you are using the iPad roster viewer or are exporting to HTML. If you print them or use the print to PDF the tables do correctly display.

^Karpiu^ February 10th, 2015 04:54 AM

Yes this is from the export to HTML. Can this be amended form th datafile or can I ammend this in HTML options ?

EdSteiner February 10th, 2015 07:00 PM

Neither, but you can using notepad or other html editor mod the source code in your output.

LunarLizard February 18th, 2015 05:03 AM

Hiya,

I have noticed that the Lords and Heroes point allowance hasn't changed yet.
We are now allowed up to 50% of Heroes and Lords in our army are we not?

If I'm wrong please feel free to tell me.

Is there a way I can change the rules in my version or shall I wait for another release? At the moment I just ignore the message that tells me they are over.

Thanks

EdSteiner February 23rd, 2015 05:09 PM

Select normal game as your rules type :)

Lauchi March 4th, 2015 11:45 PM

If you select the "Glittering Scale" two times, you donīt get a roster error. At least in my rulebook there is no mentioning if you can select them twice.

EdSteiner March 5th, 2015 05:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lauchi (Post 205284)
If you select the "Glittering Scale" two times, you donīt get a roster error. At least in my rulebook there is no mentioning if you can select them twice.

fixed for 2.90, it was a background issue

LunarLizard March 11th, 2015 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EdSteiner (Post 204384)
Select normal game as your rules type :)

Thank you
I completely missed that :)