Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Hero Lab Online Discussion (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   Much Needed Status Update (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=64521)

WatersLethe August 17th, 2020 07:13 AM

Despite your setbacks, I've been getting consistently good value from the system. I've had a few gripes, but never even came close to regretting any purchase.

I think you can all hold your heads up high, you've done great work, without needing a qualifier like "given the circumstances"

Koro76 August 18th, 2020 02:49 PM

Thanks for being candid, Rob. I just wish I could magic you up some money so you guys could hire more people!

You're doing a great job. Despite setbacks, you're still the best product on the market for some systems.

MarcelGM August 18th, 2020 04:11 PM

Adding my support shout out as well. HLO has been great and I dig campaign theater. Keep up the good work.

markelphoenix August 25th, 2020 09:16 PM

Speaking from a highly invested Shadowrun 6e player, really am hoping there is a way the community can help HLO catch up on content. They keep releasing books, with two more major source books around the corner.

Shadowrun is known for having a rather passionate community. We may not be many, but we are highly invested.

rob September 5th, 2020 01:07 PM

Unsurprisingly, I have moved the assorted posts from frustrated Realm Works users to the Realm Works forums. For those coming here for that purpose, the new thread will be found here: http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=64732

As I indicate in that thread, @daplunk's primary mission of having me engage in the RW forums has been achieved. Stay tuned there.

Laurens September 7th, 2020 03:46 PM

What this company could have accomplished with just bad luck, and not their terrible illfortune.
I hope for the best, and believe in this company!

rob September 8th, 2020 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laurens (Post 290705)
What this company could have accomplished with just bad luck, and not their terrible illfortune.
I hope for the best, and believe in this company!

So true! I've been reading "A Series of Unfortunate Events" to my son recently, and boy do I feel a kinship with the Baudelaire orphans sometimes. :)

Maidhc O Casain November 9th, 2020 10:01 AM

Hey, Rob… It's been a couple of months since we've seen you in the "RealmWorks Users Vent in the HLO Thread" over on the RealmWorks forums. I was wondering if there has been any movement on fixing those final bugs in RealmWorks?

I know, HLO has taken off and there is tons of stuff to do for it. And RW and HLC vie for second and third chair. Problem is (it seems to me) that Paizo is always going to be coming out with reams and reams of new stuff for PF2. It's how they make their money, after all. So it seems like y'all are always going to be struggling to keep up and will never have time to circle back around to those other products that are supposedly still supported.

Maybe pop in over there and let us know what's happening with the LWD products we invested so much money in?

Evil Aardvark November 9th, 2020 05:05 PM

I don't supposed it matters to anyone, but I'm with the people who don't care about Campaign Theatre, export APIs or dice-rollers.

First and foremost, I want to be able to create characters and I want to buy the sources to do that.

Secondly, I want to have the stats for creatures and gear from modules, and I want to buy the sources to do that.

I want to give Wolflair money, just like I have for many years. But, Wolflair don't seem to want my money any more.

I bought many HLC products and it got dropped in an unreliable and, at least partly, broken state. They dropped it for HLO. I bought a bunch of books for Starfinder and it got sidelined for Pathfinder 2. I bought the Shadowrun product released and it got sidelined. for Campaign Theatre and APIs. I even bought PF2 books and took out a subscription to try to be a supporter, but... since Wolflair aren't keeping up with that... I've stopped.

Wolflair seem to perpetually chase new customers and dump on their existing customers. Time will show us if that's a sound business plan.

nightpanda2810 November 10th, 2020 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidhc O Casain (Post 291829)
Hey, Rob… It's been a couple of months since we've seen you in the "RealmWorks Users Vent in the HLO Thread" over on the RealmWorks forums. I was wondering if there has been any movement on fixing those final bugs in RealmWorks?

I know, HLO has taken off and there is tons of stuff to do for it. And RW and HLC vie for second and third chair. Problem is (it seems to me) that Paizo is always going to be coming out with reams and reams of new stuff for PF2. It's how they make their money, after all. So it seems like y'all are always going to be struggling to keep up and will never have time to circle back around to those other products that are supposedly still supported.

Maybe pop in over there and let us know what's happening with the LWD products we invested so much money in?

Seconding this.