Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Mutants & Masterminds (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   When can we expect this dataset? (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=6808)

techogre March 21st, 2007 08:55 AM

When can we expect this dataset?

Hello,

I've been looking for a character creator for M&M. I've tried the others, but they are incomplete or are "dead" projects.

When can we expect a dataset so I can send you some cash. :D

DannyBoy2k March 21st, 2007 12:37 PM

Most probably...well after d20 files are done. M&M isn't the only one on the list, after all. :) As it says elsewhere, WL is going to talk to Green Ronin at a tradeshow in late april. So, before that is prolly a very resounding 'DON'T think so'.

rob March 25th, 2007 01:55 AM

At 09:55 AM 3/21/2007, you wrote:
Quote:

I've been looking for a character creator for M&M. I've tried the others, but they are incomplete or are "dead" projects.

When can we expect a dataset so I can send you some cash. [img]./modules/mdforum/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
We're working on the M&M data files now. Unfortunately, I can't give you a concrete date. Once we get stuff completed on our end, we still need to go through review and test cycles with GR, and those could go at virtually any speed (i.e. it's outside our control). Factoring all that stuff into the mix, the M&M files ought to be available this summer.

dartnet March 25th, 2007 02:08 PM

Re: When can we expect this dataset?

Quote:

Originally Posted by rob
At 09:55 AM 3/21/2007, you wrote:
Quote:

When can we expect a dataset so I can send you some cash. [img]./modules/mdforum/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
We're working on the M&M data files now. Unfortunately, I can't give you a concrete date. Once we get stuff completed on our end, we still need to go through review and test cycles with GR, and those could go at virtually any speed (i.e. it's outside our control). Factoring all that stuff into the mix, the M&M files ought to be available this summer.

Yea!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Giddoen May 8th, 2007 08:40 PM

Woot!!!!

FifthWanderer September 30th, 2007 11:51 AM

Could we get a status update, please? I'm looking at starting another Mutants & Masterminds campaign, and would like to use Hero Lab when it becomes available.

Ken October 4th, 2007 09:53 AM

Hiya Fifth,
We're looking at 8-10 weeks, possibly sooner. Colen is hard at work and making great progress. We're excited about the coming release, too!

dartnet October 4th, 2007 02:47 PM

Will we get a preview?

Colen October 11th, 2007 11:34 AM

dartnet wrote:
>
>
> Will we get a preview?

There'll be a preview release once the data files are more complete.
Ideally it'll come out soon before the full release, once we just have a
few more things to put some polish on.

--
Colen McAlister, colen@wolflair.com
Chief Engineer, Lone Wolf Development

Darrin_Kelley November 9th, 2007 06:10 PM

When will this dataset be ready? I've got money in hand, waiting for it.