Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed. (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Version 1.7 available (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=11360)

UltraPrime September 28th, 2010 09:56 PM

Version 1.8 available

Let's try this again!

Changes (including 1.6 and 1.7 update, as I goofed):

• Skaven: Whip rules corrected, Pack Masters can be taken correctly, Clawleader save corrected, Deathrunner items corrected, Rat Ogre Bonebreaker giver +1 save, Troop Type included, Warlord bugs fixed
• Vampire Counts: Vampire rule added to Blood Knights and Black Coach, Invocation of Nehek fixed, redundant Fear removed
• Lizardmen: Multiple Slaan can take same discipline

Steve

Yobtar September 29th, 2010 04:25 AM

Unfortunately the skaven changes are not in 1.7 either.

belgarath97 September 29th, 2010 11:36 AM

Not sure what is going on, but the Vampire Counts and Lizardman changes aren't in the 1.7 update either. It seems like your upload is not overwriting the files in question.

Caradryan September 29th, 2010 12:09 PM

When AB is opening it still shows the 1.6 version in description of system file.
Something's wrong happened to the files on download server.

UltraPrime September 29th, 2010 09:29 PM

Something is going wrong, that I'm sure. I've re-uploaded the file. Again. Can someone tell me if it works properly now?

Yobtar September 30th, 2010 04:36 AM

Just downloaded the 1.7 update and reinstalled it as the auto update prompt isnt telling me that there are new updates.

Nope, no changes showing for me.

UltraPrime September 30th, 2010 01:29 PM

OK, think I have my head round this. Uploaded again. And the autoupdate won't tell you there is a new update as I haven't changed the file version. Think I'll try to get the problem out the way before incrementing version number.

RICHARDC1967 September 30th, 2010 03:41 PM

Chaos Mammoth Angkor points value

Angkors points value is listed as 600, but when selected comes up as 640...and also chaos mammoths are listed with the inability to select marauder squad..no rules are listed anywhere for mammoth only squads.

Mr_Rose September 30th, 2010 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RICHARDC1967 (Post 45237)
Angkors points value is listed as 600, but when selected comes up as 640...and also chaos mammoths are listed with the inability to select marauder squad..no rules are listed anywhere for mammoth only squads.

That's because Angkor, as set up in AB, includes the marauder unit that you are obliged to take already when you select it.

RICHARDC1967 September 30th, 2010 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Rose (Post 45240)
That's because Angkor, as set up in AB, includes the marauder unit that you are obliged to take already when you select it.

sorry, just realized that shortly after posting