Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   New Sets purchased, can't use them.... (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=11267)

FCWesel September 18th, 2010 06:33 AM

New Sets purchased, can't use them....

Hello. I just purchased "HLPTH-701B Pathfinder RPG Player Companion Bundle", got the purchase-order email, and have re-activated my license.

On the Configure Hero panel I can see the Player Companion tree, but all the choices under it are grayed out, and I cannot select them.

What am I missing?

Colen September 18th, 2010 10:07 AM

Try re-downloading the new Pathfinder data files - from the "Select Game" screen, click "Get Updates" and then download the latest Pathfinder entry. Once you've imported it, load the game system again and see if that fixes the problem. Also, make sure you're running the latest version of Hero Lab - it should say "V3.6e" on the "About Hero Lab" screen.

If that doesn't fix your problem, please email me at colen@wolflair.com with your order number and license number, and we'll see if we can figure out the problem.

Colen September 18th, 2010 11:39 AM

Incidentally, is anyone else who bought the Player Companion Bundle having this issue? I was assuming not, since a number of people have purchased it and this is the only error report I've seen, but I just wanted to check... if you've purchased the Player Companion Bundle and it is or isn't working for you, please post here and let me know. :)

Mick McKee September 18th, 2010 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colen (Post 44634)
Incidentally, is anyone else who bought the Player Companion Bundle having this issue? I was assuming not, since a number of people have purchased it and this is the only error report I've seen, but I just wanted to check... if you've purchased the Player Companion Bundle and it is or isn't working for you, please post here and let me know. :)

I had to "re-update" Hero Lab and Pathfinder for them to show up un-greyed.

Working fine now.

Tekkmage September 19th, 2010 08:48 AM

I had to reload and go back in the profile and check all the source chekboxes.

Exitilus September 19th, 2010 10:07 AM

I was swindled! I went to buy the Armory ... when I saw the awesome deal for all the packages .... so I bought them all! I couldn't resist :( I'm weak willed :(

Colen September 20th, 2010 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exitilus (Post 44662)
I was swindled! I went to buy the Armory ... when I saw the awesome deal for all the packages .... so I bought them all! I couldn't resist :( I'm weak willed :(

Don't worry, that's only the effect of our experimental mind control device. Our scientists assure us that it's almost harmless.