Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Oracle Selective Channeling (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=58574)

freakman22 June 8th, 2017 04:05 PM

Oracle Selective Channeling

I'm not sure exactly when it happened (sometime in the last week) but now my life Oracle, who has Oracle Channel Positive Energy, is saying that it no longer qualifies for the feat "Selective Channeling". I installed the June 5th update for the adventurer's guide which I'm guessing is the culprit. Was there a bug introduced in this update?

charlieluce June 8th, 2017 07:25 PM

I think it might be. Is your Oracle showing Channel Energy on the In-Play Tab? If not I would report it as a bug.

Olmac June 9th, 2017 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freakman22 (Post 251152)
I'm not sure exactly when it happened (sometime in the last week) but now my life Oracle, who has Oracle Channel Positive Energy, is saying that it no longer qualifies for the feat "Selective Channeling". I installed the June 5th update for the adventurer's guide which I'm guessing is the culprit. Was there a bug introduced in this update?

I am having the same issue. I reported it as a bug.
Quote:

Originally Posted by charlieluce (Post 251164)
I think it might be. Is your Oracle showing Channel Energy on the In-Play Tab? If not I would report it as a bug.

Yes, channel shows up on the in play tab.

runnetib June 11th, 2017 11:42 AM

Just noticed the same issue. For the life of me, I can't recall how to report the bug from within Hero Lab.

ShadowChemosh June 11th, 2017 12:33 PM

General Hero Lab Support & Community Resources is a sticky thread at top of Forum where you request official support for issues. A bug is ANYTHING you think is not working correctly. Weather you know for a fact or are just wondering if it is wrong. Report it using the above links to get an official response from Lone Wolf. :)

asvaldson June 11th, 2017 03:54 PM

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed it. While I don't play Life Oracles normally, one of my fellow players does, and she brought it to my attention. I'm glad the bug is already reported, but because she HATES Red warning messages, I showed her the 'Adjust' option to ignore feat pre-reqs for that feat lol.

MadTruman June 18th, 2017 05:18 PM

Experiencing this issue as well.

LazarX June 22nd, 2017 04:14 PM

It looks like Oracle Postive Channel Energy is no longer being seen as the same as Channel Positive Energy for the purposes of this feat. I can confirm this problem, tried switching in and out of mysteries... no go.

qstor June 29th, 2017 05:27 PM

Same here. Thanks for reporting it.

ShadowChemosh June 29th, 2017 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qstor (Post 252099)
Same here. Thanks for reporting it.

Nothing in this thread makes me think anyone actually reported this bug. Fourm posts are not bug reports. :(