Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Hero Lab Online Discussion (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   Tuesday Night Deflation (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=63483)

talsharien November 26th, 2019 10:24 AM

Tuesday Night Deflation

After the build up of a big release for HLO this week and then seeing that an update was being released on Tuesday (a whole day early) instead of Wednesday I rushed to my computer with baited breath to discover the changes. Could it perhaps be..... Campaign Theatre!!!!

No, Shadowrun:rolleyes:

I am delighted for the Shadowrun players out there but I cannot hide my :(

Online GMing has never been so much fun :rolleyes:

On a lighter note, Shadowrun does look very good and HLO is running very quickly these days so not all bad.

Now I just need to find some SR players :p

Joe November 26th, 2019 10:27 AM

The main reason for releasing a day earlier than usual is the Thanksgiving holiday here in the US on Thursday. Many of us will be spending time with family (it's a federal work holiday), and we wanted extra time to iron out bugs before the crew manning the ramparts thins out.

Rest assured, work on Campaigns continues. Much of the work for SR6 was data file work, and there has been plenty of time for Rob and others to work on Campaigns and other non SR6 app improvements in parallel.

Medriev November 26th, 2019 10:37 AM

Apologies if this has been addressed elsewhere but any plans to implement the Pathfinder 2E APG Playtest classes in HLO?

Had hoped this might be in one of this month's updates.

Toblakai November 26th, 2019 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Medriev (Post 283998)
Apologies if this has been addressed elsewhere but any plans to implement the Pathfinder 2E APG Playtest classes in HLO?

Had hoped this might be in one of this month's updates.

They answered in another thread that it will not be supported.

Ryan F November 26th, 2019 10:53 AM

Toblakai has the correct information.

We sadly do not have the staffing bandwidth at this time to support the APG Playtest this time around with our team working on other big projects such as the Campaign Theater and other behind-the-scenes functions and improvements.

Toblakai November 26th, 2019 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryan F (Post 284000)
Toblakai has the correct information.

We sadly do not have the staffing bandwidth at this time to support the APG Playtest this time around with our team working on other big projects such as the Campaign Theater and other behind-the-scenes functions and improvements.

Not to mention the playtest ends in 6 days.

Medriev November 27th, 2019 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toblakai (Post 284016)
Not to mention the playtest ends in 6 days.

Thanks. Understand it ends in 6 days but they supported the Starfinder COM playtest which ran for a similar period and left the content in the system which was very useful. Disappointing but understandable given recent changes within LWD that they are unable to do the same with the APG.