Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Savage Worlds (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Version 6.1 has been released (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=65832)

CapedCrusader April 26th, 2021 01:13 PM

Version 6.1 has been released

Check your Hero Lab, it has something new...

1. Elderly - fixed
2. Linguist - I went ahead and removed the validation on this from SWADE. It doesn't really serve much of a purpose with Languages being Skills
3. Outsider is now has selectable severity
4. Toughness now shows Size on mouseover
5. Size affects Max Wounds now
6. The NPC Advance/XP count is fixed (yeah, Deluxe too lol)
7. Adding Skills is a half Advance
8. Armor already has Basliistic Protection as a field - not sure what is meant here
9. Deluxe version has had the Athletics Skill option replaced
10. hinHabit is fixed
11. Acceleration and Climb removed from InfoVeh
12. Went through and checked/fixed the Uniqueness on all revised SWADE Edges
13. I fixed the issue with the text on the Powers, it was some hidden characters.
14. Attractive Edge requirements fixed.
15. I went ahead and removed the Powers tracker in the header for SWADE. It doesn't fit with the multiple Arcane Backgrounds idea.
16. The multiple display of Minimum Strength in Armor is fixed.
17. The time frame tags on the weapons have been cleared up.

18. The GearAvail tags have been created and support for them set up including a Configure check box for enabling them.
19. The script macro appenddesc has been added.
20. OK, big one: I've added Arcane Power Modifiers as a complete tag set, tagged up the spells, and created a powModifiers field and populated it with a dynamic list of the Modifier names.
21. The Armory tab Modifications portal is now dependent on the Hero.UseMods tag.
22. Strength Requirements Die tags have been tied to Traits rather than Weapon Die to allow for expanded selections.
23. The Florentine Edge has been removed from Adventure Edition.

24. DenyTag structure modified to operate with multiple Arcane Backgrounds
NOTE: Powers will now appear on the list greyed out with a message indicating they are not valid for that AB
25. Added the 25-character arcTrackerName field to Arcane Backgrounds to support alternate Tracker names.
26. Fixed the Armor displays to include the asterisk for Ballistic Protection and remove the old Armor/Ballistic displays.
27. Fixed the Scholar Edge.
28. Fixed the Bad Eyes Hindrance minor-level modifiers.
29. Fixed Stackable Armor doubling.

Cid March 17th, 2022 11:27 AM

Holy crap, i had no idea you were doing this. Is there a link? I looked last time i updated my D&D5 and saw nothing, does it just automatically go it?

Dami March 17th, 2022 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cid (Post 298590)
Holy crap, i had no idea you were doing this. Is there a link? I looked last time i updated my D&D5 and saw nothing, does it just automatically go it?

This isn't D&D 5th Edn.

zarlor March 18th, 2022 05:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dami (Post 298594)
This isn't D&D 5th Edn.

I think Cid meant he was checking for updates at the same time they were updated D&D 5e and didn't see it. It should show up automatically as an available update once it's on the servers, FWIW (not that I've checked, mind you, it's been a while since I've been using Hero Lab)

Maidhc O Casain March 18th, 2022 05:29 AM

It's not showing up for me.

CapedCrusader March 18th, 2022 07:24 AM

This release has been out for almost a year. What version are you showing?

Maidhc O Casain March 18th, 2022 08:14 AM

Gah! Sorry - I didn't look at the dates. Cid's post just brought this thread to the top of the pile and I got all excited because it looked like there was a new release :D

Carry on, nothing to see here...

Dami March 18th, 2022 02:25 PM

Same for me, thought this was new... and yes, I may have misunderstood Cid's post. The date likely explains why he didn't see anything new.

CapedCrusader March 20th, 2022 12:39 PM

OK, phew. I've been dealing with a broke computer since just before Christmas. Never buy Asus, I wouldn't use their tech support folks to make ice. The parts for my machine are supposed to be in at the end of March. Cross your fingers.