Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   OVERWATCH characters converted to Pathfinder (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=60880)

cyderak July 7th, 2018 02:54 PM

OVERWATCH characters converted to Pathfinder

Hey Guys and Gals,

I was wondering if anyone programmed any of the Overwatch characters into Hero Lab within the Pathfinder game system.

Specifically:
- Rheinhardt
- Junkrat
- Hanzo
- Zenyatta
- Torbjorn

Feel free to post your "Portfolio" files or PDF's to this forum.

charlieluce July 7th, 2018 08:13 PM

Wouldn't Overwatch characters work better in Starfinder?

RavenX July 7th, 2018 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyderak (Post 267770)
Hey Guys and Gals,

I was wondering if anyone programmed any of the Overwatch characters into Hero Lab within the Pathfinder game system.

Specifically:
- Rheinhardt
- Junkrat
- Hanzo
- Zenyatta
- Torbjorn

Not going to get into too many details, as I only play Heroes of the Storm, but if you were going to do Junkrat as a PF character, you probably want to multiclass as Gunslinger and Alchemist. That way you can have guns to fire and make bombs. Also you'd want to check out the technology guide for some fun items for all of these. Unfortunately Hanzo hasn't made the free to play rotation in heroes for me yet so I don't know enough about him or the others to give you ideas on classes.

TobyFox2002 July 8th, 2018 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyderak (Post 267770)
Hey Guys and Gals,

Specifically:
- Rheinhardt
- Junkrat
- Hanzo
- Zenyatta
- Torbjorn

Torb would work well as the Machinesmith, I'm currently working on adding that to HL for a modern game I'm running later this year.

Junkrat, I agree Alch/Gunslinger mix, Zen, honestly, just reflavor an oracle perhaps. Hanzo could work as any ranged class really. And Rein, I'd go for some sort of crusaider type class. Perhaps Paladin, Maybe something from the Path of War Might work nice.

cyderak July 8th, 2018 05:22 PM

Thanks guys,

Good ideas all around!!

TobyFox2002 July 8th, 2018 06:41 PM

When I am finished with the Machinesmith I will post a copy. I intend to send it to the community content along with a few other ones I've converted.

You could probably also us it for Symetra, Lucio and that silly new Hamster creature as well, with a bit of tweaking. Heck, you could also probably use it for Diva as well, although, there is another class the Engineer that would probably work better.

cyderak July 9th, 2018 05:44 PM

Cool......I am definitely interested in a copy.

TobyFox2002 July 21st, 2018 02:32 PM

Um, Cy, did you ever get the engineer working? I am sorry I've been so... -insert suitable expletive here- by life. I've been unable to follow up with you on it. Sorry.

ErinRigh July 21st, 2018 04:11 PM

Wow, you said sorry twice in one paragraph! I should think you might be careful or they'll name you an honorary Canadian and slap a tariff on you ;)

TobyFox2002 July 21st, 2018 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ErinRigh (Post 268348)
Wow, you said sorry twice in one paragraph! I should think you might be careful or they'll name you an honorary Canadian and slap a tariff on you ;)

Pfft... You can try... But I'll just counter your tariffs and your "alternative facts" with "alternative methods of acquiring my desired goods"

Tariffs wont bother me much then. Besides, It was twice in THREE sentences, well one set of ellipsis (...) and two sentences :P

hehe