Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Pathfinder Community Packs (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=51966)

charlieluce May 16th, 2016 07:31 PM

Removed the 1.1 pack, installed the 1.2, but Hero Lab won't stop prompting me to download and install the new one.

ShadowChemosh May 16th, 2016 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by charlieluce (Post 229812)
Removed the 1.1 pack, installed the 1.2, but Hero Lab won't stop prompting me to download and install the new one.

Thanks! I have this fixed. I accidentally put in 2.1 not 1.2 as the version in the updates xml. Opps. It won't prompt you again. :p That or HL just "really really" wants to remind you to update. :D :)

FYI once you have the new Pathfinder Pack you can let things "overwrite". Just leaving that message for now for those that have the 'old' multiple Packs. It won't hurt anything if you do delete first...

charlieluce May 16th, 2016 07:36 PM

Such prompt service! Thanks!

Corwyn May 17th, 2016 12:51 PM

thanks Quintain, I see that now. :) we posted within minutes of each other. chuckle

Thanks,
Corwyn

lortondm June 11th, 2016 07:36 AM

ShadowChemosh, I just eliminated the various prior packs and put in the Pathfinder Pack. Everything is running well. Just one question. Since I didn't see it on the list you had in the June Wolf Lair updates, I didn't yet remove the Pathfinder Campaign Pack v 3.16 123 files. Is that yours and should I remove that as well or is that providing other things not covered in the new Pathfinder mega-Pack? Thanks!

ShadowChemosh June 11th, 2016 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lortondm (Post 230850)
ShadowChemosh, I just eliminated the various prior packs and put in the Pathfinder Pack. Everything is running well. Just one question. Since I didn't see it on the list you had in the June Wolf Lair updates, I didn't yet remove the Pathfinder Campaign Pack v 3.16 123 files. Is that yours and should I remove that as well or is that providing other things not covered in the new Pathfinder mega-Pack? Thanks!

Opps the Campaign Pack (ie Eberron) is in the new mega-Pack I just forgot to mention it. :(

So feel free to delete the old Campaign Pack, but then do the install of the Pathfinder Pack one more time. Some files are shared between the old and new Pack. The easiest way to do this is run the installer again located at "C:\ProgramData\Hero Lab\download\Pack_Pathfinder.hl" on windows. You can also just download it again from inside of HL to do the install again.

lortondm June 11th, 2016 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 230851)
Opps the Campaign Pack (ie Eberron) is in the new mega-Pack I just forgot to mention it. :(

So feel free to delete the old Campaign Pack, but then do the install of the Pathfinder Pack one more time. Some files are shared between the old and new Pack. The easiest way to do this is run the installer again located at "C:\ProgramData\Hero Lab\download\Pack_Pathfinder.hl" on windows. You can also just download it again from inside of HL to do the install again.

Thanks a lot. That's what I thought but just wanted to be sure before deleting and screwing up anything that was piggybacking on that.

Quintain June 11th, 2016 01:27 PM

As an FYI, the Psychic enchantment from Ultimate Psionics is not restricted to just ranged weapons (take a look at the random enchantment charts, psychic is listed under both melee and ranged).

ShadowChemosh June 11th, 2016 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quintain (Post 230857)
As an FYI, the Psychic enchantment from Ultimate Psionics is not restricted to just ranged weapons (take a look at the random enchantment charts, psychic is listed under both melee and ranged).

That was fixed in v1.0 of the Pathfinder Pack. Have you moved over to the Pathifnder Pack???

Quintain June 12th, 2016 11:25 AM

This was my 2nd PC license, so apparently I neglected to do that.

Thanks.