Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Pathfinder Community Packs (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=51966)

radionausea March 18th, 2016 01:58 PM

Nice, thanks

Jamz March 18th, 2016 03:12 PM

Shadow, I was adding the "Ranged Touch Attack" and "Touch Attack" to my Other Weapons for easy tracking and found an error.

For a Gnome Oracle with the Blackened Curse, the curse give a "-4 penalty on weapon attack rolls" which gives a -4 untyped penalty to both of the "weapons" added.

Not sure if it can be fixed? I Do see the -Touch Attacks- in the Armory section do not reflect the penalty if that helps.

ShadowChemosh March 18th, 2016 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamz (Post 226462)
Shadow, I was adding the "Ranged Touch Attack" and "Touch Attack" to my Other Weapons for easy tracking and found an error.

For a Gnome Oracle with the Blackened Curse, the curse give a "-4 penalty on weapon attack rolls" which gives a -4 untyped penalty to both of the "weapons" added.

Not sure if it can be fixed? I Do see the -Touch Attacks- in the Armory section do not reflect the penalty if that helps.

This is fixed and will be in the next release. Thanks! :)

Until then you would need to put in an adjustment to give a +4 bonus to the Touch attack weapons.

Zan Thrax March 19th, 2016 11:31 AM

SC, do you have any plans to convert any more monk archetypes for the unchained pack?

Krothos March 19th, 2016 03:14 PM

@Shadow Any ETA when the next release of the basic pack will be available? I'm sure you're busy with RL stuff but I'm also very anxious to see what you've developed in last couple of months.

ShadowChemosh March 19th, 2016 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krothos (Post 226536)
@Shadow Any ETA when the next release of the basic pack will be available? I'm sure you're busy with RL stuff but I'm also very anxious to see what you've developed in last couple of months.

It will be a little bit several more weeks at least. We have lost some editors to the 5e community pack. :( TheIronGolem is busy with Spheres of Power. Really means not allot of "big" stuff has happened besides some fixes. :(

In addition the binary HL.exe has some really nice "big" changes coming soon. Most likely it means a "big" change to the way the Packs are going to work. And that is out "soon" and it would make sense to wait until after that is out and make use of it. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zan Thrax (Post 226527)
SC, do you have any plans to convert any more monk archetypes for the unchained pack?

The answer is "yes" but the few my groups was using I did. Did anyone have any selections for which one should be next?

SOON means sometime between now and doomsday. :eek:

Zan Thrax March 20th, 2016 09:54 AM

I'd love to have an unchained underfoot adept.

Ualaa March 20th, 2016 11:14 AM

If you're taking requests... one of my players is very interested in the Soulknife archetype Deadly Fist.

Every time I mention the community package has had an update, he asks if that archetype has been included.

ShadowChemosh March 20th, 2016 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ualaa (Post 226579)
If you're taking requests... one of my players is very interested in the Soulknife archetype Deadly Fist.

Every time I mention the community package has had an update, he asks if that archetype has been included.

The soulknife archetypes are the most popular by far and we don't have them all in yet.

All I can say is I will "try". :)

Ualaa March 20th, 2016 02:29 PM

Thank you.