Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Mythic adventures (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=45334)

Kaleb August 15th, 2013 06:24 AM

Mythic adventures

I just bought the Mythic Adventures 7.18 data set. It is not showing up I see the check boxs in the configure chracter they are checked but I do not see either the archtypes or able to select the Mythic Tier. What is causing this?

Umarian August 15th, 2013 06:28 AM

Kaleb,

I don't have the license for it yet, but I think they used the Community Beta data-set for the foundation. This would mean that there is a "Class" for the Mythic you have to select first, and then the Archetype. Again, I do not have the license yet so I have not been able to look at it, but this could be a starting place for you to look.

Kaleb August 15th, 2013 06:44 AM

None of the Mythic Adventures content can be selected I have the check boxes checked in the configure character tab. The Class tab does not show mythic tier and the arch type tab does not show the champion etc. Do I have to remove the Play test for Mythic Adventures to work if so how do I do this?

Umarian August 15th, 2013 07:09 AM

Not real sure. Since everyone is at GenCon, I don't think they will be able to answer soon. I just got the pdf this morning, so I wasn't going to get the license today. Though if people need help, I guess I could. I might wait an hour just to see if anyone pops on first.

Umarian August 15th, 2013 07:52 AM

Any luck figuring it Kaleb?

Chemlak August 15th, 2013 08:04 AM

Step 1: Make sure that the Mythic Playtest is unticked in the configure hero sources list (or, preferably, deleted entirely).
Step 2: Delete the Mythic Tier Class levels and Archetype from the Classes tab
Step 3: Make sure that the Mythic Character checkbox is ticked on the Configure Hero menu (above the ability score selection dropdown), and that Mythic Adventures is ticked in the sources list
Step 4: OK the Configure Hero
Step 4: Go to the new Mythic tab.
Step 5: Pick a Mythic Path.
Step 6: ...
Step 7: PROFIT!

Umarian August 15th, 2013 08:07 AM

Thanks Chemlak. So if you have the Mythic Playtest loaded it is not playing nicely?

Chemlak August 15th, 2013 08:11 AM

I'm not sure - I was trying to update some characters, and couldn't find the new Mythic stuff at all, same as Kaleb, so I carefully stripped all the Mythic Playtest stuff off one of the characters, unticked the playtest files, made sure I had the Mythic Adventures source ticked, ticked the "Mythic Character?" tickbox, and viola! New Mythic tab appears on the character.

I suspect that if you have the playtest loaded and the character has it running, the fudge that ShadowChemosh did to create the "Mythic" tab interferes with the "real" Mythic tab.

Umarian August 15th, 2013 08:16 AM

HMM....Interesting. I guess since Shadow is at GenCon today and busy, I will check into this. Wasn't planning on getting the license today, but oh well.

insaneurge August 15th, 2013 10:00 AM

Does anyone know if they updated the iPad app to include new content like mythic adventures?