Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - d20 System (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Bug Reports - Community Created 3.5 D&D data set (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=12785)

Illyahr May 19th, 2019 10:58 AM

Champion of the Wild (both Archery and TWF versions) from Complete Champion are supposed to remove spellcasting

Sendric May 22nd, 2019 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gotrek (Post 278925)
"Outcast Champion" PrC seems wrong. 0 Skill point instead of 4, Poor Attack bonus and Fortitude Save (instead of Good). No Skill class (Craft, Disguise, Knowledge Local, Diplomacy, Intimidate, Move Silenty, Hide, Jump, Climb and Survival the right ones).

"Kensai" PrC have instead only the BAB on Good instead of Medium

Thanks. Both fixed. Also fixed some other issues with the other PrC's from Races of Destiny.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Illyahr (Post 278962)
Champion of the Wild (both Archery and TWF versions) from Complete Champion are supposed to remove spellcasting

Thanks. Fixed.

draco963 May 23rd, 2019 12:11 PM

The feat Metamagic School Focus should limit its choices to what school has been chosen as a Specialization school, and what has already been picked under the feat Spell Focus (which Greater Spell Focus does correctly).

The feat "Adriot" Flyby Attack should be spelled "Adroit".

Illyahr May 27th, 2019 12:36 PM

Dusklings (Magic of Incarnum) don't have their type and one of their subtypes show. They are attached to the race, they just don't show up.

Sendric May 28th, 2019 04:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by draco963 (Post 279069)
The feat Metamagic School Focus should limit its choices to what school has been chosen as a Specialization school, and what has already been picked under the feat Spell Focus (which Greater Spell Focus does correctly).

The feat "Adriot" Flyby Attack should be spelled "Adroit".

Both fixed. Thanks.

Sendric May 28th, 2019 04:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Illyahr (Post 279200)
Dusklings (Magic of Incarnum) don't have their type and one of their subtypes show. They are attached to the race, they just don't show up.

I see Type - Fey, Subtype - Extraplanar, and Subtype - Incarnum when I select Duskling as a race. Do you have any classes, templates or anything else that could be affecting the type/subtypes?

Illyahr May 28th, 2019 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sendric (Post 279212)
I see Type - Fey, Subtype - Extraplanar, and Subtype - Incarnum when I select Duskling as a race. Do you have any classes, templates or anything else that could be affecting the type/subtypes?

Found it. The scripting for the True Incarnation ability of the Incarnate class (Magic of Incarnum) is borked. It's deleting the type and subtype before level 20.

It needs a doneif and not to disable subtypes (why the script is disabling subtypes, I don't know)

Sendric May 29th, 2019 04:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Illyahr (Post 279226)
Found it. The scripting for the True Incarnation ability of the Incarnate class (Magic of Incarnum) is borked. It's deleting the type and subtype before level 20.

It needs a doneif and not to disable subtypes (why the script is disabling subtypes, I don't know)

I assume I must have done that due to the vague description about how the character changes. Regardless, I've updated the scripting to not remove previous subtypes and to not do anything at all until level 20. Thanks for the report.

Illyahr June 9th, 2019 05:47 PM

When a template replaces bonus feats, it moves one bonus feat farther down instead of replacing it. For example, a level 8 fighter with resolve, aligned strike, and elusive attack (replacing the feats at 2,4, and 6) still has 3 bonus feats (should have 2, one for level 1 and one for level 8) and the overview shows two bonus feats at level 8.

Variants that replace a thing that has a bootstrap don't turn off the bootstrap (example, replacing the rogue's trapfinding only replaces the class ability and not the bootstrapped ability)

Sendric June 10th, 2019 04:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Illyahr (Post 279572)
When a template replaces bonus feats, it moves one bonus feat farther down instead of replacing it. For example, a level 8 fighter with resolve, aligned strike, and elusive attack (replacing the feats at 2,4, and 6) still has 3 bonus feats (should have 2, one for level 1 and one for level 8) and the overview shows two bonus feats at level 8.

Variants that replace a thing that has a bootstrap don't turn off the bootstrap (example, replacing the rogue's trapfinding only replaces the class ability and not the bootstrapped ability)

Can you be more specific about which templates and class variants? Unfortunately, there isn't a way to affect all templates/variants to fix issues like this. It will have to be done on a case-by-case basis.