Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - 4th Edition (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   New Release (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=8836)

HeinA July 19th, 2009 03:08 AM

New Release

Hi there, first off, thanx for all the fixes in the new release.

I unfortunately still have a couple of issues:
Minotaur Goring Charge still displays d6 with the Greathorn feat.

The Level 2 Drow Sorcerer with the Spell source Storm Magic and the Tempest Magic Feat should get a +8 to damage on Storm Walk & Lightning Strike (+4 Cha, +1 Tempest Magic, +3 Dex), but the attack workspace displays this as +4 (Cha) + 6. Dazzling Ray should be +7 but displays +4 (cha) +4.

I also have problem with my Dragonborn Fighter, but I'm still trying to figure out if the problem is with Hero Lab or with the DDI Character builder

Thanx
Hein

dartnet July 19th, 2009 05:40 AM

The Gatekeeper Mystagague prereq's says that you need a primal power class to use but when you chose one like druid it still wont let you take it.

HeinA July 19th, 2009 05:50 AM

OK, so on my fighter, the damage bonus for my offhand weapons is always 1 less that my main weapon. According to the DDI Character builder, both weapons have the same damage bonus. I think this is because the two weapon fighting feat only adds the +1 to my main weapon, where it should add it to both.

Cheerz
Hein

HeinA July 19th, 2009 05:56 AM

oh, and I still can not equip a dagger as a ranged weapon

HeinA July 20th, 2009 12:44 PM

I also notised that Herolab gives my characters 1 more healing surge than DDI Character builder

Colen July 21st, 2009 04:32 PM

HeinA: You should be able to see the ranged stats for your dagger if you look at the Basic Ranged attack. Thanks for the other reports - I'll try to get these fixed. :)

HeinA July 23rd, 2009 09:33 AM

Thanx Colen

HeinA July 28th, 2009 06:23 AM

Also my Sorceress seems not to be able to equip a staff - it says she is not proficient?

SAbel August 2nd, 2009 06:24 PM

Also when a Sorcerer or wizard equips a magical staff the weapon does not add up attack correctly

Colen August 5th, 2009 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeinA (Post 31435)
OK, so on my fighter, the damage bonus for my offhand weapons is always 1 less that my main weapon. According to the DDI Character builder, both weapons have the same damage bonus. I think this is because the two weapon fighting feat only adds the +1 to my main weapon, where it should add it to both.

Cheerz
Hein

The compendium says: "Benefit: While holding a melee weapon in each hand, you gain a +1 bonus to damage rolls with your main weapon." So the off-hand should have 1 less damage bonus, I think.

All the other problems you reported in this thread should be fixed. :)