Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Scarred Witch Doctor (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=54590)

MSFGreyFox January 2nd, 2016 05:37 PM

Scarred Witch Doctor

Does anyone have the data file (or could recreate it) for the pre-errata scarred witch doctor? The one with Constitution dependency and all that. If someone does, could you give me a download link or something so I can use that version of the archetype? Thanks in advance

ShadowChemosh January 3rd, 2016 12:12 AM

No such file exists. But you can use the editor to create it if you wanted.

mln84 November 2nd, 2016 05:25 PM

MSFGreyFox- did you make this file? Would you share?

Thanks!

DeltaMasterMind November 5th, 2016 02:03 PM

It might take me a bit to get a file ready adding the Pre-Errata version, but I will take a crack at it. Assuming no one posts one before I get it done.

DeltaMasterMind November 6th, 2016 03:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here you go!
The Scarred Witch Doctor Con Based Archetype.

mln84 November 9th, 2016 03:45 PM

Thanks! I will try it out in the next couple of weeks. (I need more free time.)

mln84 December 5th, 2016 06:08 PM

DMM- Thanks again. Your file works fine for the spells being con-based. The hex DCs are still int-based, though. Also, when I activate the scarshield, it does not change my AC.

I tried putzing around with it, comparing your file to the file in an old version of HeroLab that still has the archetype as con-based (I'm not updating until we finish the adventure path for this character.), but I apparently don't know nearly enough about this to figure out anything useful.

I appreciate the work you did. Hopefully you will have the time to track down these issues.

DeltaMasterMind December 7th, 2016 08:45 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok so here is the fixed verison. Hex Scar is now reporting Con bonus to DC. Seems the Scarshield is bugged. I added my own version to make it work. I was pulling it from the source that has the bugged special.

mln84 December 10th, 2016 12:34 PM

Thanks again for your work on this. Scarshield works fine. Hex Scar uses Con bonus (on the Special tab), but the individual hexes on the Witch tab still adjust based on Int bonus. Hope you have a chance to look at it again.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeltaMasterMind (Post 239307)
Ok so here is the fixed verison. Hex Scar is now reporting Con bonus to DC. Seems the Scarshield is bugged. I added my own version to make it work. I was pulling it from the source that has the bugged special.

DeltaMasterMind December 10th, 2016 01:20 PM

Well I see a problem. Seems some of the Hexes use Eval scripts to check for the arWitScarr archetype and then apply the durations and DCs based on that. Like Evil Eye for example does this and still has code for when it was a con based archetype. This means I either need to create new Hexes on this file to make them work properly (thus making multiple similar choices) or we need to ask LW to update the Hexes to use the Spell casting attribute or other variable to make this work. By the way arWitScarr is LW's version.

Edit: Fixed Hexes version on next page.