Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Savage Worlds (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Hero Lab Savage Setting Index (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=47707)

Arrgg May 15th, 2014 07:53 AM

Any news on Necessary Evil? Sorry if asked before.

zarlor May 15th, 2014 08:20 AM

I could give you NE, but it doesn't have much in it. Mostly you'd need the Super Powers Companion and just use the Super Powers from there, my data file (it's still in review) just adds a few NE specific things like some of the equipment and such. PM me if you'd like a copy of the "unofficial" version, though.

EricaOdd June 1st, 2014 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dartnet (Post 181693)
Quick update. Accursed is done! Just sent it off the the creators to see if they want it as ab official setting or not. Rippers is 90% done and should be out some time in May.

I hate to be a bother, but is there any update on the Rippers Companion stuff?

dartnet June 1st, 2014 11:49 AM

Taking a bit longer than expected. Almost done.

EricaOdd June 1st, 2014 02:00 PM

Thanks!

kevheath June 6th, 2014 10:58 AM

Ultimate Characters Guide

Are there any plans to add Mystical Throne Entertainment's Ultimate Characters Guide for Savage Worlds to Hero Lab?

Nevermind- Zarlor answered this elsewhere. I'll make a stab at doing the Edges and Hindrances from it myself.

zarlor June 24th, 2014 03:07 AM

FYI, I'll be working on East Texas University which recently finished its Kickstarter. It was originally a setting strictly by 12toMidnight but Pinnacle has, I believe, taken over as primary publisher and I've confirmed with Shane that this will fall under their purview for purposes of being able to publish the Hero Lab data file as an official Savage Setting. That also means it will need to go under the review process, however, and with both Super Powers Companion 2 and Sci-Fi Companion in the works it may be a while before it can get through all of that. I'll let folks know when I'm done, as usual, so you can at least get and unofficial, unreviewed copy early if you like.

SeeleyOne June 24th, 2014 03:07 PM

Good to know. I am one of the many backers of ETU. :)

CapedCrusader June 29th, 2014 10:59 AM

If we have reviews waiting, I should do those before I finish the Companion work. I've lost track, Lenny, do you have any reviews awaiting action, or have I cleared all of those?

zarlor June 29th, 2014 03:49 PM

The only ones I have left submitted for review are Evernight and Necessary Evil. The latter assumes the use of the Super Powers Companion and assumes the SPC Powers are the corrected version of those powers over the ones in the NE book. So it should be a fairly quick review because there isn't much in it. Plus it's asked for more often than Evernight is, from what I've seen, That's it for now, though. I'll be working on East Texas University but that will be at least a few weeks away and shouldn't really be released until Pinnacle offers the public release for sale anyway, I don't think.