Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   D&D 5e Community Pack (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=55090)

GunbunnyFuFu August 27th, 2017 07:03 AM

ComPack issues.

Hrm..anyone had a problem with the community pack just not showing up? I've downloaded it and imported it, and it has imported just fine. I can see the COM_5ePack files in my Hero Lab data files. But when starting hero lab and going into configure character, the option to allow for Community Pack content is not there.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled, and this issue persists.

Thoughts on where to go?

GB

dungeonguru August 28th, 2017 04:31 AM

Are you getting an error as you load the 5e system?

RileyBear September 5th, 2017 11:45 AM

What am I missing? I am still only seeing the Acolyte Background.

EDIT: Nevermind... I found it.

Mergon September 5th, 2017 11:46 AM

Have you installed the Community Pack?

RedDwarf September 15th, 2017 07:24 PM

Fix for missing Druid Land spells at 3rd level?

When is this going to be fixed? I tried the suggested "fix" of enabling En5ider 31 but it adds way more spells than PHB calls for. In other words, this "fix" doesn't work. At least, for me. I'm running the version 8.2a of Hero Lab.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DwarvenWiz (Post 254579)
It looks like Druid Land circles can no longer be chosen @ level 3 for additional spells unless the option has moved. I opened an issue on gh.

daplunk September 15th, 2017 08:55 PM

It's been fixed. You can get it early HERE.

I'll organise to get it rolled out asap. There's a few other much higher priorities happening for me atm though.

dungeonguru September 16th, 2017 04:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedDwarf (Post 256030)
When is this going to be fixed?

Another workaround, which I only recommend if you can remember to undo it later (or delete the old file after the next update), would be to rename "COM_5ePack_EN5 - 31 - Forgotten Lore - Divine.user" to "COM_5ePack_EN5 - 31 - Forgotten Lore - Divine.BAD" and restart the Hero Lab client. This file is found in the 5e folder for your install, if you took the defaults this will be "C:\ProgramData\Hero Lab\data\5e". I would only do this if you don't use anything from that En5ider article.

Quote:

Originally Posted by daplunk
There's a few other much higher priorities happening for me atm though.

By which, you mean Content Market items are right around the corner? :D

RedDwarf September 16th, 2017 08:03 AM

Please disregard

Deleting because fix found by renaming OM_5ePack_EN5 - 31 - Forgotten Lore - Divine.user file.

RedDwarf September 16th, 2017 08:13 AM

Thanks, DungeonGuru. Renaming the "COM_5ePack_EN5 - 31 - Forgotten Lore - Divine.user" file worked. Of course, I had to uncheck the box for that En5ider option in the Configure Hero menu to avoid getting an error when opening the character profile. Now the level 3 Circle Spells drop down menu shows up in the Druid tab (Class Special Abilities section) and the "domain" spells in the Druid Spells tab match the appropriate land selection.

mirtos September 17th, 2017 09:45 AM

Recently i hav been getting an error: "Critical Information Not found in Data files - Source: En5ider 15 - Strands of Life" when opening a portfolio. I have tried to figure out where its coming from, but cant figure it out. Ive even uninstalled and reinstalled the community pack. Any thoughts?