Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Savage Worlds (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Beasts and Barbarians (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=50216)

Dirty Ernie August 3rd, 2014 10:46 AM

Beasts and Barbarians

OK...

Who's workin' on this, and when's it gonna be ready? :)

zarlor August 3rd, 2014 01:12 PM

Sound like you are! ;)

dartnet August 3rd, 2014 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dirty Ernie (Post 189327)
OK...

Who's workin' on this, and when's it gonna be ready? :)

It's on to do list. I should not be hard to do. BUT I have a lot on my plate. If you what to work on it cool of not it may be the end of the year for me.

Dirty Ernie August 3rd, 2014 03:33 PM

I was afraid somebody was gonna say that. :cool:

If it falls to me, then expect a helluva long wait! I've got no clue as to how to go about it.

B&B is such a great setting, I figured one of you code wizards was already on the case! :D

Dirty Ernie August 3rd, 2014 03:36 PM

Sorry, double post.

zarlor August 3rd, 2014 04:05 PM

I'm no code wizard, that's for sure, and I don't have the setting in any case, but if you do decide to work on it and run into any issues I'm sure we'd be happy to help you out here on the forum.

Myridden August 3rd, 2014 06:33 PM

I'm working on it currently for our gaming group - I'm also learning the editor and scripting as I go and I don't have a ton of time to spend on it daily, so it may take some time - especially for some of the crazier edges. (Trained Thrower, Poisoner and Buffalo Rider come to mind).

I'm willing to share once it's in a usable state.

Regards,

~M

dartnet August 3rd, 2014 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dirty Ernie (Post 189363)
B&B is such a great setting, I figured one of you code wizards was already on the case! :D

Shintar is taking up all my wizardry at the moment.

The One August 8th, 2014 03:32 PM

I've got files which could act as a starting point, got to the stage of experimenting with adding the AB like edges such as Temptress and Poisoner, but run into an issue that only one AB can be active at once.

Happy to email someone more experienced the template to help give a starting point

Myridden August 8th, 2014 07:22 PM

Yea, poisoner has me stumped so far. Did you find a way to have it assign Smarts/2 +1 per Rank Power Points?

I didn't even think about Temptress and Poisoner being mutually exclusive from each other and any other arcane background yet. I wonder, is there a way to manipulate the power points and enable a specific power with an edge alone and not using the arcane background framework?

I did get Buffalo Rider to bootstrap a familiar - is there a way to set the resulting creature to War Buffalo type, or is that just something to be done manually?

Also Throwing Expert... I made 3 copies of the edge for the 3 weapon choices... but is it even possible to reduce the str die requirement by 1 step for the selected weapon? I think I can make alternate copies of the weapons to bootstrap specifically with the edges, but I was hoping there was a more elegant solution.

Some of these edges.. yeesh.

*disclaimer* If any of the questions above appear to be ignorant, they are.. I don't claim to be a programmer, I don't even play one on TV. :)

Regards,

~M