Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Strange Error after update?? (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=49218)

Nikmal May 2nd, 2014 05:03 PM

Strange Error after update??

Help please I am getting...

The Following Errors Occurred:

File: PFRPG_Council_Of_Thieves_Bestiary.user (line 1160) - thing - Duplicate Record encountered ("raHibernat")

(Once I get the above error it goes in to recovery mode. I also have all the add-ons except for the latest ones which I was planning on getting tonight or this weekend)

thanks for any help you can give me!!

Frodie May 2nd, 2014 05:07 PM

I got the same thing, I just went into the user file and changed the name of raHibernat to raHiberna and it loaded fine. It's a temp fix.

AndrewD2 May 2nd, 2014 05:07 PM

My guess is there was an raHibernat made in the community files some time ago and now there is an official raHibernat that came in the new update.

Aaron May 2nd, 2014 05:09 PM

Just so. Sorry for stepping on the community bestiary's toes.

AndrewD2 May 2nd, 2014 05:22 PM

Oops I think that was me

Nikmal May 2nd, 2014 06:15 PM

I went to C:\programdata\hero lab\data\pathfinder and I am not locating the file raHibernat in that folder :(

Am I going to the wrong place?

rogue_jm May 2nd, 2014 06:30 PM

I had the same issue, as well as the same error for rHand... (I cannot remember the rest). Renamed both for now to bypass.

Nikmal May 2nd, 2014 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rogue_jm (Post 182337)
I had the same issue, as well as the same error for rHand... (I cannot remember the rest). Renamed both for now to bypass.

Can you PLEASE explain how? For the life of me I can't find the files TO rename :(

Frodie May 2nd, 2014 06:57 PM

It's found here: C:\ProgramData\Hero Lab\data\pathfinder

The file is PFRPG_Council_Of_Thieves_Bestiary.user

Just open up the editor and it should default to that folder, just find that user file and open it up.

Under the Race tab goto the Racial Special Tab and find Hibernate and just change the Unique id from raHibernat to raHiberna

ShadowChemosh May 2nd, 2014 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nikmal (Post 182343)
Can you PLEASE explain how? For the life of me I can't find the files TO rename :(

File: PFRPG_Council_Of_Thieves_Bestiary.user (line 1160) - thing - Duplicate Record encountered ("raHibernat")

The file name is in blue and the "Thing" which is the Unique ID is "raHibernat". The unique Also helps tell you a little about the 'Thing'. As "ra" mean Racial Ability. So it will be found under the tag "Race->Racial Special" in the editor. The rest of the unique id should be pretty close the name.

I will get a fixed version out tonight of the CB.

@Andrew you know Aaron is protected by LW and Colen but you have no such luck. You mess with my Community Bestiary and you get a "CORE RULE BOOK" to the Head!!!! :mad: :mad: :D