Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Wrath of the Righteous?? (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=48568)

Nikmal March 11th, 2014 11:33 PM

Wrath of the Righteous??

Has anyone in the community done the Wrath of the Righteous encounters from each of the books yet?? I am just curious as there are some difficult creatures in them and I am hoping someone has done them before I take an attempt and fail yet again on the trying of it hehe.

Thanks!!!

frumple March 12th, 2014 06:02 AM

I have done 1-5 and am working on City of Locusts. As soon as I get it done I am going to send it to Shadow for the community files.

And you are right. Those encounters are a pain to code. The issue being that every mythic monster is basically a unique monsters with a unique mythic abilities. I got around that by making a bunch of specific adjustments for specific characters as well as coding up new mythic abilities. It also doesn't help that the stat blocks do not say which abilities (other than feats and spells) are mythic or not, so there is a bunch of cross referencing to the source books to try to get it right.

ShadowChemosh March 12th, 2014 10:49 AM

The next release of the CB which will include frumples work is to be worked on very soon. I need to the fixes out for Psionics and then I can turn my attention to the CB. Then it will be time to do the SGG/RGG package.

Globetrotter March 12th, 2014 06:33 PM

Thanks guys!!

Nikmal March 12th, 2014 10:44 PM

I am truly humbled and grateful!!!
Thanks!
-jon

Dianae March 13th, 2014 09:40 AM

I want to start off by saying how grateful I am for everything you(frumple, ShadowChemosh, et al.) I know that it takes a lot of time and energy to do the things you do, learning all the tricks to HL. for that I, and I'm sure many others are very grateful.

My question(paragraph):
Since the AP encounters are often bundled up into 2 parts, (with a few exceptions) and how expansive Wrath of the Righteous seems to be(at least to me), would you be willing to release the NPC's for parts 1-3(or 1-2 and 3-4 if you think 3 parts would be in order) since those books are assumedly (and yes I know what happens when you assume) finished and (hopefully) ready for release?

ShadowChemosh March 13th, 2014 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dianae (Post 177628)
Since the AP encounters are often bundled up into 2 parts, (with a few exceptions) and how expansive Wrath of the Righteous seems to be(at least to me), would you be willing to release the NPC's for parts 1-3(or 1-2 and 3-4 if you think 3 parts would be in order) since those books are assumedly (and yes I know what happens when you assume) finished and (hopefully) ready for release?

My thought right now is to release all 6 chapters at once. From my understanding Frumple is almost done with part/chapter 6 of WotR. I just pushed out the next Psioncis update so I will be starting on the CB soon so by the time Frumple is done I should be able to add it right in. Thats the current plan anyways...

Nikmal April 29th, 2014 10:32 PM

Any news on this yet? Just in case I need to keep going or not? :)
Thanks!

ShadowChemosh May 1st, 2014 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nikmal (Post 182055)
Any news on this yet? Just in case I need to keep going or not? :)
Thanks!

Sorry just saw this. Its being actively worked on. Mother's Day is coming and its the 2nd biggest holiday for where I work so my 7 days a week schedule has started. So I do about 30 minutes a night which means its going slow.

But its coming.... :)

frumple May 1st, 2014 12:34 PM

Yep all of WotR is done and submitted. Now working on Mummy's Mask when I can. :)