Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Realm Works Discussion (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Any recent updates on the progress of Content Market (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=58633)

Nikmal March 28th, 2019 12:03 AM

Kickstarter and "The Blight"? Did I miss a kickstarter?

Farling March 28th, 2019 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nikmal (Post 277432)

Only if you were around in 2013

Chemlak March 28th, 2019 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nikmal (Post 277432)

If you backed the RW Kickstarter at a certain level back in the day, one of the stretch goals was for a significant adventure offering called “The Blight” from a publisher LWD no longer work with for reasons I won’t go into here. As such, LWD are giving substitute products.

If you were a backer, check the page out, if not don’t worry about it.

Exmortis March 29th, 2019 05:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exmortis (Post 277014)
I think I did both today trying them, but just in case I will do them again tomorrow. One for sync issue and the other for conversion.

However no actually issues importing. :)

Oh and yes, I like the new site, and the new and improved store front over the old HL one. Very nice upgrade to be sure.

So David got in contact with me on both cases.

The issue blocking my conversion was fixed within two emails (like 24hrs) and a correction missed previously in a default topic. Once he pointed it out, I remembered a forum thread where Rob and I discussed changing default topics due to their adding custom realms. I thought I had gone back, corrected and add new topics covering my customizations (like 50 or so). Thanks David! my campaign is now Pathfinder!

The sync issue has been pinpointed, though I am unable to locate the offending issue in the realm. An expected feature update in the near future should aid me in pinning it down and resolving it. Seems my sync is generating a 68MB update chunk. so looks like light at the end of the tunnel for my sync issue.

Thanks to David for helping me solve the issues.

Nikmal March 29th, 2019 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farling (Post 277433)
Only if you were around in 2013

I am a backer of the RW kickstarter and one of the original Beta Team testers.

Parody March 29th, 2019 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nikmal (Post 277490)
I am a backer of the RW kickstarter and one of the original Beta Team testers.

Then go to the Kickstarter and read the most recent update. It has information about how to request a replacement product.

Nikmal April 2nd, 2019 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Parody (Post 277492)
Then go to the Kickstarter and read the most recent update. It has information about how to request a replacement product.

Thanks, but I had figured that out from the others statements to me.. but thanks for telling me to do something.