Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed. (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Bug Reports] Tomb Kings (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=13187)

mcpolle June 7th, 2011 07:19 AM

[Bug Reports] Tomb Kings

Just so you know it, the Ushabtie, are showing as str 6, when they are only str 4.

Polle

Habig June 7th, 2011 12:44 PM

Some more bugs:
  • Skeletal Horsemen should get Vanguard
  • Skeletal Horse Archers should get Scout
  • Khalida lost her regeneration :(
  • The Casket's default squad name is "Squad"
  • "Unstable" pulls its long description into the item, rather then being explained in the footnotes like the other longer explanations.

But thanks for getting this update out there! Nothing like a month of having to make rosters the old fashioned way to really drive home how much your work is appreciated in keeping up the AB files.

Some inconsistencies rather than bugs seem to lie in which meta-rules pull in their components. For example, Terror drags in Fear. Nehekaran Undead causes Unbreakable, Fear, and Unstable to be listed.

However, Entombed Beneath the Sands doesn't include Ambushers, Fast Cav doesn't list Vanguard.

Likewise, some special abilities due to troop type (eg, Stomp for M.I., and M.B., thunderstomp for Monsters) are listed, but others (eg swiftstride for cav, chariots, and M.B.) are not listed.

Anyway - was wondering if your life as a data file maintainer would be easier if meta-rules were a linked object that always pull in their sub-rules? Then all M.I. would get Stomp and Monstrous Support automagically, all cav would get Swiftstride, etc. Perhaps there could be a global setting for verbosity, such as "<checkbox> List Out Metarules" which would print them all out, and if unchecked it would just say "Nehekaran Undead, Fast Cav, Scout" rather than also breaking out the meta-rules into lists.

Thanks again!

mattmcd31 June 21st, 2011 07:20 AM

LD is incorrect on both the TK Skeleton Archers Master of Arrows and TK Skeleton Warriors Master of Arms. It's shown as 3 but it should be 5 like the rest of the unit.

Amazonnia June 24th, 2011 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habig (Post 56824)
Some more bugs:
  • Skeletal Horsemen should get Vanguard
  • Skeletal Horse Archers should get Scout
  • Khalida lost her regeneration :(
  • The Casket's default squad name is "Squad"
  • "Unstable" pulls its long description into the item, rather then being explained in the footnotes like the other longer explanations.

I have to agree about the unstable rule. A tomb king player will know about this rule since the entire army has it. A simple explanation in the footnotes would suffice.

greywolf65301 August 12th, 2011 05:52 AM

Am I reading this correctly? It seems to me that the casket of souls is a regular rare unit that can be taken more than once per army. On page 40 of the rule book under covenant of power it talks about having more than one casket on the table to get the D3 power dice in the magic phase.

If this is correct, please make adjustments.

Time of Madness August 20th, 2011 03:13 PM

Yes you can have more then 1 casket of souls, however you only ever get D3 magic dice per phase (don't get 2D3 for having 2 caskets).

So yes you should be able to take more then 1, as of right now it gives you an error for taking 2.

UltraPrime August 20th, 2011 10:30 PM

Sorted for next release.

greywolf65301 August 23rd, 2011 05:19 AM

thanks for letting me know guys

Keetoowah September 3rd, 2011 12:46 PM

The Tomb Kings Lore of Nehekhara is missing from the spells section altogeather.

UltraPrime September 3rd, 2011 10:46 PM

Not as far as I can see. Can you explain in more detail, please?