Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Shadowrun (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Eta? (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=61307)

cndblank September 27th, 2018 08:22 PM

Eta?

Street Lethal and Kill Code?

Ech0 October 16th, 2018 01:47 AM

That'd be great. I would like to give you money, you know :)

InsaneFox October 17th, 2018 03:28 PM

*readies to fire the money cannon*

Mortium October 29th, 2018 08:48 AM

Shut up and take my money!

Provos November 1st, 2018 05:43 PM

Creds are looking to be spent

nanyea November 10th, 2018 07:24 PM

I am ready to buy both!

Ech0 November 19th, 2018 02:27 PM

I've failed my addiction test and now I need a HL-SR fix!!

nanyea December 1st, 2018 07:17 PM

bumpity bumpity....! ideally in time for post xmas sessions!

Shaman964 January 20th, 2019 10:00 PM

Any word on when the new books may be available please?

BJ January 23rd, 2019 11:02 AM

We are working on them now. Unfortunately, the contractor who typically handles Shadowrun's data files has been unable to complete them for personal reasons and we ourselves received the book files many months after their release. In sympathy for our consumers, we've started working on them in house, but they aren't ready quite yet. Dark Terrors is almost complete and should be out in the next week or so with the other two to follow once work is done.

Shaman964 January 25th, 2019 11:05 PM

Thanks for the update BJ.

Mathias February 5th, 2019 09:43 AM

I apologize that Dark Terrors ran into some last minute hiccups and wasn't available quite as quickly as we thought, but it just went live. In the meantime, I started work on Kill Code - I decided I wanted to work on critters first, so the protosapients and NPC AIs from the last chapter are done, and I'm working on the technocritters.

(Street Lethal and Kill Code are the oldest two major books that are not in HL yet, and I know KC is slightly newer, but I've seen many more requests for it than for SL, so the order will be KC and then SL, and then continuing forward to the newer books like Better than Bad).

Shaman964 February 5th, 2019 12:54 PM

Thank you for the update Mathias. Also thank you for doing KC first. I just picked up the new bundle. Will KC and SL be a part of that bundle or on their own as purchases?

I figure SiF: Casablanca-Rabat, No Future, and Better than Bad will be part of the bundle as they don't have as much crunch.

Mathias February 5th, 2019 01:17 PM

KC and SL are both full-sized rulebooks and will each take a bit of work, so the current plan is that they'll each be sold on their own. I think there's one other SiF book out there as well, in addition to what you list, and an enhanced fiction book that probably has 2 or 3 items in it. I think all those others are going to be smaller books, so they'll most likely be going into sourcebook bundle #4 with dark terrors (although if several are big, there might have to be a switch to bundle #5 somewhere in that list). The final decision on that won't be made until I've gotten to do a detailed evaluation of how much crunch is in each of those books and get an estimate of how long each will take, and that's not likely to be a step that happens until KC and SL are done.

Shaman964 February 5th, 2019 01:37 PM

I never even realized SiF: Cheyenne had not been entered yet into HL. (Edit: There is no crunch in Cheyenne. I just looked at it again.)

Though the one you are likely referring to is SiF: Morocco.

The only other book that I am aware of that just came out is for SR Anarchy. Which is Chicago Chaos.

Thanks for mentioning the other SiF book.