Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed. (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Bug Reports] Empire (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=13471)

GodHead May 5th, 2012 03:47 PM

Captains should be the BSB and take weapons.

Cildin May 5th, 2012 07:49 PM

Inner Circle Knights

Inner Circle Knights appear to be unable to take Steel Standard.

UltraPrime May 7th, 2012 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GodHead (Post 82018)
Captains should be the BSB and take weapons.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cildin (Post 82024)
Inner Circle Knights appear to be unable to take Steel Standard.

Fixed for next release.

Rushputin May 7th, 2012 04:44 PM

Witch Hunters - Great Weapon & Brace of Pistols should not be mutually exclusive.

RICHARDC1967 May 7th, 2012 04:47 PM

upload bug

the new update for the Empire rules doesn't seem to load. After I initially load the newest 8th Edition update it keeps asking me if I want to upload the new update everytime I access the Armybuilder program for WFB 8th Edition..

UltraPrime May 7th, 2012 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rushputin (Post 82203)
Witch Hunters - Great Weapon & Brace of Pistols should not be mutually exclusive.

I think I fixed this, try re-uploading. Or I'm misunderstanding you, only just woke up lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by RICHARDC1967 (Post 82204)
the new update for the Empire rules doesn't seem to load. After I initially load the newest 8th Edition update it keeps asking me if I want to upload the new update everytime I access the Armybuilder program for WFB 8th Edition..

Yeah, my fault. Just re-update and it will be fine (see thread further down).

taerbritish May 8th, 2012 03:09 PM

The warp ate my response, so I will repost.

Detachments should count towards the minimum 3 units an army must have as detachments are no longer purchased as an upgrade to the parent unit, but as a unit that comes from the same section. This really only matters in small games, but as that is what I am trying to play right now, the red exclamation point gets tedious.:p

Rushputin May 8th, 2012 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UltraPrime (Post 82235)
I think I fixed this, try re-uploading. Or I'm misunderstanding you, only just woke up lol

It's fixed! Thanks!

Rushputin May 8th, 2012 04:53 PM

Small error:
I get an error when I give either a Captain or General a magic weapon and a Handgun/Pistol/Longbow.

Also, making a Captain BSB removes the ability to give him normal weapons.

UltraPrime May 8th, 2012 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rushputin (Post 82323)
Small error:
I get an error when I give either a Captain or General a magic weapon and a Handgun/Pistol/Longbow.

Also, making a Captain BSB removes the ability to give him normal weapons.

Fixed for next release.